Gorgeous Brass Dog Tags!

littlebear

I recently bought the most amazing dog tags for Henry and Lizzie off eBay!!! they took 1 1/2 weeks to arrive and for 2 dog tags engraved on both sides with attachment ring and $3 postage they cost me a grand total $13 yup you read that correctly $13 all the way from France

047iw.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DOG-TAG-ID-PET-NAME-LARGE-BRASS-GOLD-BUY-1-GET-1-FREE-/120545827497?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item1c11175aa9

Edited by littlebear

yeah they are lovely and they had the 2 for 1 deal so we bought another 2 as gifts and secretly had their dogs names and number engraved to send to our friends in the US. I could also have had I am microchipped on the other side but decided against it.

i thought about getting these but not sure if they would last long. so far all the dogs tags i have tried have ended up scratched to bits. think i may have to fork out for red dingo ones

Try these: http://www.boomerangtags.com/collartags.php

They don't scratch, last forever and are not expensive. Postage to Australia is $2 and normally takes about 10 days. smile.gif

i thought about getting these but not sure if they would last long. so far all the dogs tags i have tried have ended up scratched to bits. think i may have to fork out for red dingo ones

They don't scratch, last forever and are not expensive. Postage to Australia is $2 and normally takes about 10 days. smile.gif

Now thats a better idea. Not having another dangling dog tag to add to the collection of registration and microchip tag. Thanks for the link.

Oh I like these! I actually had a look the other day for some dog tags online and only found really tacky ones!

these have a matt finish on one side and are shiny like first pic on the other side and my daughter wants me to order her one with her boyfriends name so she can wear it for a necklace on a leather stringy thing!?! lol!!

Edited by littlebear

Now thats a better idea. Not having another dangling dog tag to add to the collection of registration and microchip tag. Thanks for the link.

My 2 have these after 5 months they dont have a scratch on them, very happy

I could also have had I am microchipped on the other side but decided against it.

I'm curious about this - why wouldn't you want it identified that your dog is microchipped? Genuine question - I'm going to get a couple of these tags for Mandela as well and wondering if there was a reason why anyone/stranger should not be made aware that the dog is chipped :confused:

But lovely tags - I really like them.

I could also have had I am microchipped on the other side but decided against it.

I'm curious about this - why wouldn't you want it identified that your dog is microchipped? Genuine question - I'm going to get a couple of these tags for Mandela as well and wondering if there was a reason why anyone/stranger should not be made aware that the dog is chipped :confused:

But lovely tags - I really like them.

well i bought 4 tags and 2 of these were gifts to go to the US and those pups are not chipped so i just thought it was less confusing to do it that way....we have already purchased ours an extra set with i am microchipped on them because i like to have a spare set put away.