Numbers For Morisett Show This Weekend?

Topoftheheap

I cut it fine when posting my entries, I won't be surprised if they didn't get there on time, I haven't got numbers yet and my cheque hasn't been presented either..... I also haven't received my entry back to say sorry too late. Not sure if I can go now anyway

I cut it fine when posting my entries, I won't be surprised if they didn't get there on time, I haven't got numbers yet and my cheque hasn't been presented either..... I also haven't received my entry back to say sorry too late. Not sure if I can go now anyway

Yeah im not sure what's going on? i haven't recieved my entries back,so hopefully there in the mail tommorow. Just wish i knew.

Pretty sure the Ag show is cramped, normail rings toy, terrier, hound and working dog ring the top rings are normally set aside for horse trailers etc, but then again was about 3yrs ago I did the ag show at Morisset, so likely they'll double up in some rings

If you are having issues with cheques etc call the show sec, there should be a number on the show advert in the Journal :)

So terriers are at the upper end (not the car parking area but down the embankment), the last ring along the road?

Clear as mud? :laugh:

Hi,

Any chance of posting the map......I'm going to help some friends but never been to this show...thanks