Tyson Needs Some Help

Hi all,

Posting in general rescue as he's not quite as urgent as the pound puppies, but he's also not not urgent. Tyson's young owner recently passed away and he is currently being kenneled, but I don' t know how long that can go on for, but I don't think it would be long.

I have permission to post the below photos and blurb. If you may be able to help please PM me and I can pass on contact details. I don' tknow which kennels he is at, but it is in the Sydney area.

2 year old brown Kelpie cross named Tyson has recently been orphaned and is looking for a new master. He is a friendly, active and energetic dog who would be well suited to a larger property or someone who could spend a lot of time with him (for example a builder). Tyson used to travel around with his prior master everyday in the back of his ute!

I am awaiting further information on him and will update as and when I have it at hand.

P50004603.jpg

P50004602.jpg

P50004601.jpg

P50004500.jpg

Edited by Panto

It is Rach :( Me too :crossfingers:

Ok, some updates.

Tyson is microchipped and desexed, and he has been in a Kennel in the Mittagong area since the first week of January (so nearly 5 weeks in the kennels already now). He can also walk on lead.

I have asked her to get in touch with AWDR too, to see if they can help.

I have asked if he is good with smalls/cats/children, though I don't want to ask too much of his late owner's mum as I am sure it is a very distressing time for her too. Is there anything else I should be asking?

If someone can do me a sign as I suck at that stuff, I can put them up in the area. The produce store finds heaps of animals homes and the fact that he is used to being a ute dog already is a big draw card!! People love their utes and their dogs here :thumbsup:

Thanks Nina

Family and friends are very dedicated to finding a good home for him, he was very loved by his dad, he's a very affectionate boy. They have called AWDR and are filling out their form, I'm not sure what sort of help there will be but I'm glad they're working together :thumbsup:

Clyde - Are you still happy to put up a few posters in your area? I will be able to send you a poster by the end of day. Will shoot you a PM to grab an email address...

Thanks all

Absolutely! I am heading out at about 2pm and will be going to the produce store then. Otherwise probably won't be back there for another week but can certainly put them around the area too :)

Did you hear back about stock and poultry?

Bumping Tyson who is still in need...

We now have a poster in case anyone is able to put them up or use the text/images on small bulletins/notifceboards, pls PM me your email address if you can help.

Thanks all :)

edited: hit reply before I was ready.

Edited by Panto

To my knowledge yes he does, unless there has been developments since friday that ive not heard of yet. Julia is lookin after his rehoming, let me know if you want her number and I will text it to you, i think I still have your number :)

Update - TYSON HAS A NEW HOME!!!! :champagne::cheer::cheers::clap::cooldance::dancingelephant::happydance::party::whee:

:thanks: We had some leads from the posters, I'm not sure if it was one of those, but his new home will be in the Mittagong area.

If I can get any piccies of him in his new home I will share here.

So happy for Tyson right now :D