Nooooooooo I Dont Believe It......

Tenties

I didnt get my Babies Papers back from VCA to get my Entries in for Noorat, i'm devestated :cry:

Do rego pending and as soon as you get let the secs know. ;) ;) ;)

show secretaries are not allowed to accept rego pending, it's in big print in the gazette every month

I didnt get my Babies Papers back from VCA to get my Entries in for Noorat, i'm devestated :cry:

show secretaries are not allowed to accept rego pending, it's in big print in the gazette every month

I know that i read it in it :laugh: im not going to place any show sec in that position , i have rang VCA but because my little boy must first be reg then transfered to me i can not get his details even though they have all the paperwork there :D i then rang my friend who they say must do it so she did and they never answered the phone ??????? im hoping the lovely sec's of these show's will accept a late entry if i can get the details on Monday ??? i only live up the road and have only missed these show's once in the past 10 years or so :-((

I know that i read it in it :laugh: im not going to place any show sec in that position , i have rang VCA but because my little boy must first be reg then transfered to me i can not get his details even though they have all the paperwork there :D i then rang my friend who they say must do it so she did and they never answered the phone ??????? im hoping the lovely sec's of these show's will accept a late entry if i can get the details on Monday ??? i only live up the road and have only missed these show's once in the past 10 years or so :-((

ring the show sec's and ask, worst they can do is say no :D

Actually in Vic you can send in entries with 'pending' and can show the babies without their number, that came straight from the Vic office via phone.

no you can't ....

a reminder printed in the January gazette;

"Members and Club secretaries are reminded that dogs cannot be entered into events

as "registration pending". We refer you to regulation 4.1.2 ......."

Actually in Vic you can send in entries with 'pending' and can show the babies without their number, that came straight from the Vic office via phone.

no you can't ....

a reminder printed in the January gazette;

"Members and Club secretaries are reminded that dogs cannot be entered into events

as "registration pending". We refer you to regulation 4.1.2 ......."

TRUE i asked and i also read it in the gazette , i'm being good and not taking any chances if i get entries in on Monday i will consider myself to be a very lucky person :thumbsup:

Could you phone the VCA and ask for the deatails of your puppy? Tell them which shows you want to enter now.

Why are we caling them Noorat shows when they are moved to Glenormiston grounds?

BB

BB, Glenormston College is really only up the road from the old grounds i would rather the old grounds but i think they are fixing them up ( so ive heard )

I vaccinated and microchipped my babies late (8 weeks) i just paid the extra $35 for 24 hour processing and $5 for express post, sent registration on tuesday, processed wednesday, received thursday and sent off entries thursday so hopfully the entries made it by fridays closing :-)

thats what I am doing...costing $68 for 24 hr reg and as soon as I have the number I am ringing the sec. :)

It's really incredible that $$&$ get quicker Rego whereas other wise it takes 3 weeks. I wonder how long the regular lot sit unattended in pile for someone to pull their finger out.

A bit off topic as it's not for puppy rego, but we've been waiting almost 6 weeks for a title application, where we'll collect once ready. So we called this week and were told it's ready but we can't come and get it until someone contacts us and that they're short staffed so it might be awhile :shrug::confused: