The Trial Has Begun

Crysti_Lei

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot get my head around what are these judges thinking?

you can get a similar sentance for contempt of court?

how is killing a man and giving both him a none commutable sentance of death and his family a life sentance of mourning, no chance of getting their loved one back the sentance for them is life.

no I cannot in any way understand how that judge could hand out such a joke and call it anything less.

what message is that judge thinking she has handed to the killer or any other moran like him?

I think we all feel the message from that judge is she does not value the innocent life lost a fraction of the people who knew and loved him or even the millions who never will but still recoil in horror at this insult of a sentance that is mascerading as 'justice'.

I dont know anyone who isnt shaking their head and wondering what is so obviously wrong with those we are taught to trust to bring justice and very hansomly paid for that 'service'?,

Suspect, if there were a vote asked yes or no do you think our justice system is fair, let alone the sentance fit the crime. It will get a resounding NO vote from all but the crims.

Edited by asal

I cannot get my head around what are these judges thinking?

you can get a similar sentance for contempt of court?

how is killing a man and giving both him a none commutable sentance of death and his family a life sentance of mourning, no chance of getting their loved one back the sentance for them is life.

no I cannot in any way understand how that judge could hand out such a joke and call it anything less.

what message is that judge thinking she has handed to the killer or any other moran like him?

I think we all feel the message from that judge is she does not value the innocent life lost a fraction of the people who knew and loved him or even the millions who never will but still recoil in horror at this insult of a sentance that is mascerading as 'justice'.

I dont know anyone who isnt shaking their head and wondering what is so obviously wrong with those we are taught to trust to bring justice and very hansomly paid for that 'service'?,

Suspect, if there were a vote asked yes or no do you think our justice system is fair, let alone the sentance fit the crime. It will get a resounding NO vote from all but the crims.

Very well said!

The whole thing has made me feel physically sick, I am shocked at the sentencing time ??? Its crazy :cry: