Up Coming Prospect - Added Updated Pics

Update... our gorgeous girl "Clyzan Seven Deadly Sins" AKA "Seven" has come home.

She is a riper of a puppy. Super confident, a real thinker and quick learner. Plenty of drive, but also calmness when required.

As you can see we are working on the jumps :laugh: I have her entered in a trial later this month :D

Love the sand on her face from her sand pit :)

How is everyone elses prospects going?

post-27202-0-35581200-1335225734_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-69968900-1335225740_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-83435600-1335225844_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-66839300-1335225856_thumb.jpg

post-27202-0-45210400-1335225881_thumb.jpg

Edited by dyzney

Update... our gorgeous girl "Clyzan Seven Deadly Sins" AKA "Seven" has come home.

She is a riper of a puppy. Super confident, a real thinker and quick learner. Plenty of drive, but also calmness when required.

As you can see we are working on the jumps :laugh: I have her entered in a trial later this month :D

She is lovely, but surely not an agility trial :) At her age I wouldn't have her doing jumps...plenty of time for that IMO :)

Edited by sheena

She is a ripper of a puppy. Super confident, a real thinker and quick learner. Plenty of drive, but also calmness when required.

She is lovely, but surely not an agility trial :) At her age I wouldn't have her doing jumps...plenty of time for that IMO :)

Thanks guys. Yes, Seven is as cute as a button and so well behaved. She is 9 weeks old today, so yes Sheena, please rest assured it was just my warped sense of humour about the trial, sorry to alarm you :) The jump was already in my yard, I do agility with two of the others and Seven was just checking it out. I would never jump a Rotti until close to 18 months of age.

She has been taking herself outside, from living room past kitchen, through the laundry, out laundry door, along the concrete path down to her grassed area for pee and poop since the day after we brought her home. There has only been one wee inside for the whole week.

She is awesome with the other 3 grown ups, as they are with her.

Seven sits well, drop is getting there and walks on leash quite well.

Nothing scares her. Any loud noises, she runs to investigate.

I have been dremelling her nails every day, and she sleeps through it just about.

I am going to have a lot of fun with her, that's for sure.

Edited by dyzney

She sounds absolutely adorable & yes...you did get me on that one :eek: You must admit, though, that it was justified.....their are some pretty ignorant dog owners out there, but it's only because they don't know & havn't been told :) Have fun with her.

She sounds absolutely adorable & yes...you did get me on that one :eek: You must admit, though, that it was justified.....their are some pretty ignorant dog owners out there, but it's only because they don't know & havn't been told :) Have fun with her.

Totally hear you Sheena, all good :)

Yes, I cringe when I see people out in the streets walking tiny baby puppies for obvious long distances... let alone jumping them. :(

Edited by dyzney