Female Jrt Needing Loving Home : Lizzie

A firend of mine has just been give bad news,,and may not have long to arrange the futures for her animals. I HAVE offered to post Lizzie here

femaLe jack russell

BORN 8/6/2006

REGISTERED

NOT DESEXED at the moment but will be before rehoming

GREAT WITH KIDS, CATS, CHOOKS. LOVES PEOPLE AND WOULD ADORE HAVING A LOVING FAMILY OF HER OWN.

if anyone is interested please contact me

Helen

ed section about desexing

Edited by dogbesotted

If you need to get the dog down to Sydney, Dog Movers are very good and not too expensive.

If sending Lizzie interstate would be too upsetting for your friend, it might be an idea to have a look at Petrescue in QLD as there are probably many groups that don't use DOL and they might be able to help.

Edited by dogmad

How sad for Lizzie and her loving owner :(

I had my dogs in for chiropractic treatment yesterday and the Chiropractor asked me if I knew of any other little JRT's like Lucky (the little guy I inherited from my Uncle). Obviously, Lucky has worked his charms on the Chiro :) His Pop passed away recently and his Nan is sometimes a bit lonely, so he is on the lookout for a well behaved companion for her. She has had JRT's in the past.

I would have offered him Lucky because I've already got my hands full with three ACD's of my own, but I've become too attached to the little bugger already.

Have mentioned Lizzie and will pass your details on too Jill.

Sharon