The Quick And The Dead!

voloclydes

:laugh: this is a funny thread.Maddie is a shocking benchsurfer,turn your back and she'll swipe anything of the bench.Drop anything on the floor and neither of them can see it.If a couple of "escapeas" roll of the plate I have to point them out and then they hoover around and rarely find them.Sighthounds :rolleyes:

:laugh: this is a funny thread.Maddie is a shocking benchsurfer,turn your back and she'll swipe anything of the bench.Drop anything on the floor and neither of them can see it.If a couple of "escapeas" roll of the plate I have to point them out and then they hoover around and rarely find them.Sighthounds :rolleyes:

:laugh: That's adorable

i know escapees in this house hot or cold do not stand a chance based on the fact i own 2spots....

they will que for carrots and catch quiet well...

i did notice leo coughing and harking the other arvo as i was dishing up tea... i think the hot escapee burnt his poor widdle self... it might teach him to test before you pounce, :shrug: nah not likely...

When I say "escapeas" I mean of the little green round variety.Before you say but it's only a pea my old RidgyX would have caught it in his left nostril before it even looked like hitting the floor :laugh:

When I say "escapeas" I mean of the little green round variety.Before you say but it's only a pea my old RidgyX would have caught it in his left nostril before it even looked like hitting the floor :laugh:

Lili will catch ANYTHING. From ANYWHERE. She's like a ninja. Mo however, well he's lucky to even see it coming lol he'll hoover it up eventually though

Yes - definitely - 'the 5 second rule ' is too long in this place. The poor germs don't get a look in ! The best reaction was with a pickled onion - it dropped to the floor, rolled, then picked up by pup and spat back at me in seconds. The look on his face - priceless !

Cleo too can be pretty fast re. snaffling food...but I find her daytime adventures inside quite hilarious.

On windy days, the back door of the main house (not "our" house) swings open a bit, and Cleo likes to let herself in (the other dog hasn't figured this out). If someone is inside, she is sent out quick smart, our dogs aren't allowed to "sneak" inside. If no-one is inside though....

One day she snuck in, helped herself to half a pack of Vita Wheat bikkies (there goes my "allergy to wheat" theory), nearly a whole little tub of macadamia nuts and then promptly arranged the leftovers of her feast, and my bra, on our old bed.

She's repeated this since, again stealing food from the same bench (I would say don't leave food there but my advice goes unheard) and sleeping on our old bed.

It's funny to imagine what she must be thinking. Especially the sleeping with my bra....

Reminds me of once when we had some friends over and were having a BBQ. A sausage fell off the plate and before I could even bend down to pick it up......snaffled.

It was Lili, of course. She ate it so quickly and it was so hot that she just threw it all back up instantly....then ate it again :rolleyes: I love how feral dogs are :laugh:

i see you had to lash out all stops to clean up.... :eek: and as quick as that it was gorn again.... :rofl: nothing like a quick doggie clean up....

it must be bad though when even the dog won't recycle...happens occasionally.

Our farm dog used to eat the strangest things - anything that even resembled human food was the most highly prized however... until the day mum cooked what she called a "surprise casserole"...

We kids looked at what was served up on our plates and weren't very inclined to eat it, so we offered it to the dog... he looked at it, sniffed it, then racked off into the yard and wouldn't come back until we took the plates back inside. We refused to eat it too... and mum has never lived it down... lol!

T.