Eltham Kc

Blakbelgian

Can anyone please post the group numbers for the Eltham KC at KCC Park this weekend.

It seems I didn't put in a return envelope.

Does any one know if we will be indoors or out? Fridays Forecast sounds bad so grounds might be too soggy.

Thank you

BB

I am not a breeder and I've not been to any proper dog shows. How do the general public know which breeds are being shown?

I am interested in Italian Greyhound showing, can anyone tell me when they are shown? thanks

I am not a breeder and I've not been to any proper dog shows. How do the general public know which breeds are being shown?

I am interested in Italian Greyhound showing, can anyone tell me when they are shown? thanks

Well, there is not many toys for the show, so if you want to watch the Italian greyhounds, maybe be at the ringside by 10am, they should be on within that hour, they are on after the Havanese.

Eltham Champ Show 24/3 UPDATE.

Due to unpleasant weather at the Park and lots of rain and our Asst Sec Debbie doing an inspection, we will now be holding the Show INDOORS.

We apologise for the change, but after assessing the situation we are sure it is for the best.

Please feel free to cross post.

JudY Bacon

Secretary

Eltham Champ Show 24/3 UPDATE.

Due to unpleasant weather at the Park and lots of rain and our Asst Sec Debbie doing an inspection, we will now be holding the Show INDOORS.

We apologise for the change, but after assessing the situation we are sure it is for the best.

Please feel free to cross post.

JudY Bacon

Secretary

Thanks for the posting - good idea as the weather is very wintery outside. Inside will be more pleasant for exhibitors & judges.

Well done sway!

Gossip the pointer won 3rd in the puppy sweepies today! :D despite the HUGE distraction of a mudlark landing in the middle of the ring just as she was being judged! Dropped straight into full blow point mode - forget the showing!! Made me laugh! You can train as long as you have hours in a day but you put a bird in the mix and all your training is forgotten!

Well done sway!

Gossip the pointer won 3rd in the puppy sweepies today! :D despite the HUGE distraction of a mudlark landing in the middle of the ring just as she was being judged! Dropped straight into full blow point mode - forget the showing!! Made me laugh! You can train as long as you have hours in a day but you put a bird in the mix and all your training is forgotten!

Um - I think that is something to be proud of - just doing the job she was bred for !!!! Go Gossip :).