5th Mdba Awards Nominations And Winners

grumpette

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 6th Annual Dog Owners Choice Awards Nominations are now open www.mdbaawards.net.au and we are looking for some people to put their hand up to help us with the judging if anyone is interested in giving it a go.

We need at least a dozen people - no qualifications required except that you own a dog. You don't need to be an MDBA member.

You will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and in January/ February next year we will send you through via email the nominations for you to judge the one you feel is most worthy to win in each category. This will be a copy of their nominations and their own bio's telling you about each one. We try to give each judge at least 6 categories to judge and we mix and match them so there is a different combination of judges in each category and you can request what categories you would like to judge too. We don't tell anyone who the judges are until its all decided and the winners picked and then we publish your names in the program etc but we don't say which categories you have judged and if you want us to withhold your name we can do that too. If you are nominated or have nominated someone in any category we will remove your name from being able to judge that one but you are not excluded from the others. Its not as easy as it sounds as last year we had over 480 nominations and there is a fair amount of pressure on to have it done in a time frame to enable us to get trophies and plaques done up and printing ready etc for the big night.

The winners will be announced at the awards event on the 24th of March 2013 in Canberra which judges are welcome to attend for significant discounts.

For now all we need is expressions of interest to Email me and we will take it from there.

Edited by Steve

Hi Everyone,

We did it ! For the third year in succession, and announced at a gala dinner in Brisbane, we won the coveted MDBA's ( Master Dog Breeders & Associates ) Dog Owners Choice Award for AUSTRALIA'S MOST CANINE FRIENDLY HOLIDAY DESTINATION. We are honoured, and most pleased that our unique facilities are continued to be recognised as Australia's very best. We wish to celebrate our success with you all and as an EXCLUSIVE offer only available to you on our mailing listing we are giving the following special for all bookings made on-line by you no later than Monday, 30th April. 1. A huge 15% discount.2. A free late check-out time of 12 noon. 3. Sparkling wine and chocolate on arrival.( cabins only ) To get this special your booking must be on-line, by 30th April, and where it says "Enter Discount Code" enter " MDBA15 " ( sorry, does not apply to pre-existing bookings.) So plan your holidays now and take advantage of this very special offer. With sincere best wishes from Ralph & Coralie. BEST FRIEND HOLIDAY RETREAT

Multi Award-winning accommodation

Awww ... thank you Julie for the very lovely card I just received to thank me for my donation. I'm especially chuffed that the photo on the front, looks very much like my Spirit. I wish you every success with your raffle of the Sample Packs & I hope you raise a lot of funds that can be put to good use. :)