Rally O Dvd

The Qld Rally O Working Party has produced an instructional DVD for Rally Obedience.

It goes through all the exercises, hints on what and what not to do, and includes at least one video clip of each exercise being performed.

It also includes the rules, more information on the deductions and scoring plus lots lots more!

The DVD is available for $10 plus postage.

They can be ordered from the Chairperson of the Working Party - Des Strong - [email protected]

The dvd's are computer based and work like a website with links to navigate around all the features. They are formatted for Windows based computers - I have heard that someone used them on a Mac but we can't guarantee they will work on Apple.

The dvd's are spreading far and wide across Australia. Many people on the forums have mentioned them but I thought if I started a post it might be easier to find. Thanks to Troy for letting us post about this.

Qld Rally O Working Party

• 2 months later...

Was this DVD produced in Australia with an Australian team demonstrating?

It was produced in Queensland with locals demonstrating each station - from side back and front.

ETA

I tried to PM you bedazzledx2, but it wouldn't go through. Is your message box full?

Edited by Tassie

Thanks Tassie....just checked and there were quite few messages there. I've deleted a bunch so should be clear now.

It was produced in Queensland with locals demonstrating each station - from side back and front.

ETA

I tried to PM you bedazzledx2, but it wouldn't go through. Is your message box full?

Thanks Tassie....just checked and there were quite few messages there. I've deleted a bunch so should be clear now.

ETA

PM sent!

Well guys spoke to a couple of people in the working party this morning and they said they are waiting on a new batch of the DVD to be produced.. They were expecting a new lot in the next few days so maybe try another email soon.

Just received this email:

If you are still looking for the Rallyo DVD we have more to sell.

The cost of the Dvd is $15.00 which includes postage.

Please make cheque payable to

Queensland State Trials

and send to D.Strong

5 Ryan Court

Burpengary

4505 Qld

with your return address and i will send the DVD Regards Des