Vet Near Daw Park, Sa

Hi all - Well, I have decided to find a new vet. after ringing my local with an emergency situation - dog hit in eye - and being told they were booked out and told to take him to the other side of town for treatment - in peak hour traffic, and a very distressed dog! I have been going there for years, but obviously loyalty means nothing these days.

Anyway, I would really appreciate some suggestions please on who you have had good experiences with, near Daw Park and surrounding areas. I love my dogs - they come first - and I just want a vet. who feels the same way about animals.

Hawthorn Vet Clinic - Fiona and Nick are the two vets and both a good. No issues with getting emergency appointments either. They both seem to know what the other one is doing and they remember the dogs even if you seldom go in for anything much other than vaccinations.

marion small animal hospital - not that far from you - straight down daws road, then up marion road a little way.

They are open until 8pm every day except Good Friday and Christmas Day.

Dion Humbler is excellent. Nick Mahle as well is good.

marion small animal hospital - not that far from you - straight down daws road, then up marion road a little way.

They are open until 8pm every day except Good Friday and Christmas Day.

Dion Humbler is excellent. Nick Mahle as well is good.

I've heard lots of good things about Marion and Dion is such a lovely guy. Would be my choice for a vet down that way.

If I lived down that way Marion and Dion would be my choice too. He has such a lovely way with the dogs, reminds me so much of my now retired favourite vet in how he handles them :)

Just had to have a swollen face checked out there today.

They were really really good shepherd power.

We had Dr Sandy Something she was very very nice, Esky loved her

I didn't think they were open today - that is very good!

so the update would be the only day they are closed is Christmas Day.

Hawthorn Vet Clinic - Fiona and Nick are the two vets and both a good. No issues with getting emergency appointments either. They both seem to know what the other one is doing and they remember the dogs even if you seldom go in for anything much other than vaccinations.

I can second Fiona and nick at hawthorn. Love em!