Challenge Points

Pockets

I religiously gather and store all certificates together

Of course you do pet. Like now? At 1am?? *chortles*

Hmmmm no

If I get a certificate it goes into a pocket in a zippered file with all of my important dog stuff.

However if I chose to do it at 1am who cares. If I can't sleep I may as well do something. Just because I am organised, no need for the attitude.

Another folder person here, I have separate file folders for each dog that have their registration details, medical records, council reg and challenge certs. I have a small pile of challenge certs here on the table that I need to file, but I rarely let it go beyond a month before getting stuff up to date.

Pockets I can not believe that you have been so slack as to not pick up the Challenge certificates for Ava.

I like the others have suggested here have a folder for each dog and I do a spreadsheet and keep the marked catalogue pages for the breed.

I religiously gather and store all certificates together

Of course you do pet. Like now? At 1am?? *chortles*

Hmmmm no

If I get a certificate it goes into a pocket in a zippered file with all of my important dog stuff.

However if I chose to do it at 1am who cares. If I can't sleep I may as well do something. Just because I am organised, no need for the attitude.

+ 1

Add me to the list of anal OCD people... when I come home from a show I put all the information (date, show, judge, points, results, comments etc) into an excel file.... then file certificates, update and file catalogues and post results... then I do the photos that OH takes and post them....just part of the routine now and that way nothing gets lost or fogotten...

then when applying for titles instead of filling in the tedious DogsNSW list I just print out a copy of the relevant columns in the spreadsheet and attach to application... DogsNSW do ask for certificates but will accept photocopies...and several or Rosie's certificates were from Vic so not sure that where they come from makes any difference....

I am sorry that this affects you so much

Pockets I can not believe that you have been so slack as to not pick up the Challenge certificates for Ava.

I like the others have suggested here have a folder for each dog and I do a spreadsheet and keep the marked catalogue pages for the breed.