Woody The Greyhound Rescued From Hawkesbury Pound

I transported and looked after (for a few days) a male, brindle greyhound for a rescue in Victoria. The dogs name was woody and he went to Vic by gte transport about 12-18 months ago. My local council are giving me grief as woody is microchipped in my name. After stat decs were accepted in June last year they are now on my case again. If the rescue could pm me with their details I will have it changed over. Thanks Karen

I'm certain he didn't come to us. From memory the only male we got out of HP was white & fawn plus I get HP to M/C in our name.

Sorry this is causing you so many problems. Rescue doesn't need issues like this putting people off helping.

try "Greyhound Resue" who are based in NSW - they were bringing quite a few down at that time.

Edited to add - from their website

Posted in Success Stories

Homer and Woody’s new home

By Peter | Published: January 17, 2011

Homer(black) and Woody(brindle) have found a beautiful home with Jenny and Malcolm and their two children. These are two lucky greyhounds and Jenny writes of them: ‘Homer has found his forever home with us and we couldn’t be happier. He loves his daily walks and especially loves to cuddle on the lounge with us. He [...]

Edited by anniek

That looks like the woody I had at home. Will contact them re microchip details. I am still happy to temp care and transport (especially by favourite greys) but I would like a more 'switched on' council. They left it from June last year and then send me another letter. I don't get it. Thanks for all the help. Karen