Lightroom?

*Lolapalooza*

OMG I have played with Lightroom all day and i love it so bad!!! and damn you Snooky I bought the Modern Vintage pretty presets!

Love Love Lightroom what did I ever do without it?????????? :banghead::dancingelephant::curtsey::dunce:

Glad I could be of service. :D Lightroom is seriously the best thing ever. There's a thread in here somewhere with links to sites that have free presets too. :)

You are becoming quite the enabler Snook.....:laugh: hehehe.....

OMG I have played with Lightroom all day and i love it so bad!!! and damn you Snooky I bought the Modern Vintage pretty presets!

Love Love Lightroom what did I ever do without it?????????? :banghead::dancingelephant::curtsey::dunce:

Glad I could be of service. :D Lightroom is seriously the best thing ever. There's a thread in here somewhere with links to sites that have free presets too. :)

You are becoming quite the enabler Snook.....:laugh: hehehe.....

Lol... At least I'm only enabling with things that are awesome. :D :p

Next lot of holidays for me, you and I need to get together and take photos....

Yes, use your brush tool :)

Scott Kelby does tutorials as does Lightroom Queen - check you tube and google for their sites. There are about a zillion tutorials out there - can't do more than recommend these authors tho as I can't sit and watch tutorials usually. Playing is more fun :)

I've got Creative Design CS5 but am just downloading the trial version of Lightroom from Adobe to play with! I wanted a simple, easy to use photo editing software. I have good ones on my iPad, but they aren't available on the iMac :(

Can't wait to get playing on it though!