Members Comp Kcc Park - July 23 Cancelled

SwaY

There was a good entry from group 1!

1 Bichon, a fair few Cavs, 2 Chinese Crested, 3 Havanese, 2 Lowchen, 1 Maltese, 5 Min Pins, 3 Pugs

There maybe more, but that's the rough numbers

Edited by Tambaqui

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saffoire, I saw you too with the two white Swiss Shepherds and a German Shepherd.

Loved how the german Shepherd abanded the handler and went bolting in the ring to be with you or its playmate during practice time.

Haha oops embarrass.gif lol! His mum was handling my boy to see what he would be like for someone else, the lead slipped out of my hand and he just looked at me - it was one of those moments where a second feels like an hour - and bolted! laugh.gif I felt like I was herding again having to cut him off at the pass!!

Bit embarrassed showing up with unwashed dogs who'd decided to roll in the mud that day - but my toddler was certain I wasn't allowed to do anything that wasn't him the 48 beforehand!

So were the Schip's yours? Congratulations btw, they were lovely little guys and you did well!

It was such a great opportunity to get the dogs under up coming judges and good training for them too indoors. I was stoked, my girl hasn't shown all year and is entered this weekend so I was thrilled to get her out fro a trail run AND that she performed to the task!

Was a lovely night, whoever suggested slab heating is on a winner, next time I think we should all bring a plate so we don't miss out on dinner and maybe a thermos of coffeerofl1.gif

Yup, Brock is above said GSD! Lol.

Was Brock, my two and a lovely young Collie. Kimmie won 1 and Collie won the other 2. She also had Shiro going really well in practise so I've said she should handle him at KCC on Saturday.

You should have come to watch, we were there until midnight!!

Saffoire,

Yes me & my Schipps were there but alas didn't do as well since one boy is completly naked :o the other was still recovering from his ET on Saturday.

Good luck at your next show.

BB

Your better than I, I started training for an ET - it's not the dogs that need training let me tell you lol!

Thanks good luck to you also, hopefully with this cold weather you get your coats back soon enough. Do you show Belgians as well? Might see you around Group 5?! Although now I am in with the Griffon's I might see you elsewhere, the Gp 1 ring always seems to be near the Schip ring as I see them often... they are lovely little creatures!!

Beth24, I didn't realise you were the person that I was helping.

I sooo loved the color of those leads, do they have a website or just facebook?

Your girl Zani was soo sweet. I had the many (ok 3 Schipps) parked next to you.

BB

Oh wow I really need to learn forum names and match them up with faces/breeds! Lol

Thank you again so much for showing Xari our golden oldie - she had a ball!

The leads are from Big Dog Show Leads. They great with pricing and have various designs/lengths/thickness etc. You should check them out, tell Donna that Bethany sent you :)

www.facebook.com/bigdogleads

email: [email protected]

Beth I think I know you, do you have a teenage daughter, if you do she has shown my dogs before in handlers.

Nope not me that would be Lee - we bred her male leo. If you see me, feel free to come and say hi though. I show Chinese Cresteds and my Leonberger Simtara Typhoon. I have blonde hair if that helps! Lol :) I'm too old for handlers (sadface lol) but happy to handle for anyone/do run offs etc if you need, just come and grab me!

Do you dress up for this like a normal show or does everyone do casual dress?

I was wondering the same, it was my first members comp. Everyone was casual to keep warm. I feel more comfortable showing in a suit jacket then my hoodie so I braved the cold :)

Saffoire, no I do not show Belgian Shepherds just Schipps and we don't have any shows entered for awhile.

Beth24, thanks for the link will check out the leads doesn't hurt to have many spares :D

TollersOwned, no you don't have to dress up, I wore blue jeans (can't wear black with black dogs) and a colored jumper so you could see the dogs. was a cold night so warmth was a must.

Its up to you what you want to wear.

BB

Hi all,

I've just got my first ever show pup and am going to come to the next one of these. Sounds great for someone like me who is learning. I was going to try to enter some other shows in July but all the entries have already closed. My pup will only be in baby puppy for a few more weeks. So hope to meet some of you there.

Beth can you tell me how many dogs were in Group6 and how many in the comp please............

SnoPaws you make me laugh...

If you had asked I would of told you there were 54 dogs in total. I know you are trying to belittle Dannkia taking out all 3 best in shows, but I actually dont care! She is not even 12 months, is sitting on 98 CC points with 4 RU BIG and many class in group/show awards at all breeds champ shows not to meantion a RU BIS at an Open show (the GS judge was a All Breeds judge too), I dont show every week and as you are aware I work sundays so I am proud of her achievements to date.

Yep it might of been only a small competition but it was a fun night, gives the trainer judges a chance to go over dogs and gives the dogs a run and yes I was proud the three judges picked Dannika as their Best in Show winner.

PS. I did delete the post you put on my facebook, if you dont have anything nice to say - don't say it at all

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly we need to cancel the next three ring circus, which was to be next Monday night the 23rd July. Please pass this on do everyone us informed. I will get in touch with the judges who had kindly accepted appointments privately.

Thanks

Robyn Bennett