Boredom Buster For Multi Dog Household

my statment is if something is chewed, well why have you a baby gate on your room....?

and if it was out of your room, whos fault is that? :rofl: seems he's learning to pick up...

seriously tired spots tonight they have been up the paddock wood carting all day... they have to run home as there is no where for them in the trailer or cars on the way home... snoring is i hear... real soring... guess its better than farting.

He obviously enjoys dismantling things so make him some toy puzzles - get old T-shirts or polar fleece type material or other stretchy stuff and tie knots in them - some small some big. Usually you'd hide treats in some knots but as this isn't going to work for you, you could get a small piece of cloth and spray it with a different scent and ties that inside some of the knots. Mine love their puzzles...

THIS ^^^ is why i cannot have rope toys any more :laugh: with out faill ronnie has the knot undone and the ball off the middle in no time.

My new favorite for outside is the bungie, put it up in no time and ronnie adore's it

http://www.petico.com.au/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=8020

That's a good idea! may I just tell you what I noticed while watching?

The swivel circle often ended with a hind foot on the junction of pavers/grass..and there was a bit of twisting/loss of balance ...any joint weakness might be exacerbated...

I was getting anxious that someone would slip or let go accidentally and crack something on the hard paving :o

A spring and swivel clip would certainly add some more interest ...and give them even more fun!

Well Done :D

The swivel circle often ended with a hind foot on the junction of pavers/grass..and there was a bit of twisting/loss of balance ...any joint weakness might be exacerbated...

I was getting anxious that someone would slip or let go accidentally and crack something on the hard paving :o

A spring and swivel clip would certainly add some more interest ...and give them even more fun!

Hahah yes!!, I kind of noticed that, where do I get thoes things from?? I had to put the toy away because Nala got a little too crazy and it is a little dangerous over the pavement.

I have been supervising all play with it today just to see what needs adjusting.

Hahah yes!!, I kind of noticed that, where do I get thoes things from?? I had to put the toy away because Nala got a little too crazy and it is a little dangerous over the pavement.

I have been supervising all play with it today just to see what needs adjusting.

You could probably get that kind of thing from Bunnings or somewhere like that :)

Edited by Aussie3

@PennyLane - Yes Gus is getting pretty big finally!! his still a little small for his breed but hopefully that changes in the next few months

@Aussie 3 & persephone - Thanks a million will go this weekend, for now the little toy is sitting on the beams :) haha Nala is not impressed

• 1 month later...

:( all our boredom busters are disappearing!!!... the dogs keep hiding all the toys, we are building our own spring pole but we haven’t built it as such yet just because making it safe is worrying me.

BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS BEING EATEN!! and they won’t play unless we are outside?