Who Did This?!

HazyWal

My son had some friends over and were playing playstation in the games room, they had gone to Maccas and then went to choose a different game. Silly buggers left the door open. Two minutes later, two big macs gone!! How she managed to open the containers I'll never know.

We know who it was, she had lettuce on her muzzle......

My Golden Retriever, Billie (she's 11 today! :birthday: )is notorious for raiding bench tops as soon as I walk out the door. If I forget something and go back inside after 20 seconds, I catch her red-handed. She's partial to fruit, but anything will do really. She peels bananas and avocados before eating them, so is quite civilised about it. She then puts herself outside, knowing she will be in trouble when I get home. My other Golden, Rebel, does not live up to her name and is usually quite law-abiding. Like Stan, she gets all upset and her body language says "it wasn't me - I'm innocent!"

When I'm in other people's kitchens, I often absently-mindedly move any food to the back of the benchtops, even though Billie is at home with her own bench-tops to scour for snacks. Her hearty appetite is her only fault really - otherwise she's perfect.

:birthday: Ms Billie, I love how she can peel a banana :laugh:

It's always my girl, she's even got onto the bench, took the lid off the Slow Cooker and dropped the lid on the bench. If I hadn't heard it crashing, she'd have scalded herself with Bolognaise sauce. She's also good at grabbing what she can when the fridge door is opened.

It depends what it is. One of my boyfriend's dogs (Rusty) just looks guilty whenever someone else is being naughty, even if he hasn't actually done anything. I'll hear barking up the back and I'll go out to sort it out and he's sitting there at the back door, quiet as a mouse but looking incredibly guilty because he knows SOMEONE is in trouble even if its not him :laugh: So, I can't assume he's done something just because he looks like he has.

On the other hand, there are some things that ONLY Darcy does. Like going around the backyard collecting bits of dried poo and putting them in his bed :confused:

So sometimes I know, sometimes not.

This is Maggie, just after I found the contents of the bathroom bin (er, the worst one to be got at) strewn around the house. Butter wouldn't melt, but the dental floss on her head was a dead giveaway...

228892_10150331466894188_652619187_9709340_8244623_n.jpg

Oh alkhe, I've had a couple of bathroom bin raids too! Clean up is not fun :(

Maggie is such a cutie, I love the clip you keep her in, I'm trying to emulate it with Saxon but with his x-breed coat and my limited skills he doesn't end up looking quite as nice!

:laugh: :laugh: that's actually an old photo of a grown out teddy-bear type cut.. I love it too, but it only looks nice for a week or so. Then it's just messy scruff town! Lately I've been teaching myself to do proper poodle face and feet :D One day.. one day I'll get there..

Edited by Alkhe