What Silly Things Is Your Dog/dogs Scared Of?

mantis

Evil Windscreen Dog.

Evil Windscreen Dog looms down on Malcolm when he is in the car. The only thing you can do is glare, bare your teeth, strike out, bark ferociously and show Evil Windscreen Dog just how tough you are.

Unfortunately, Evil Windscreen Dog responds instantaneously in kind, with the exact same moves, intensity and all! There can be no out-barking him, he can't be stared down!

When not allowed to search for Evil Windscreen Dog in the glass or strike out against him, Malcolm trembles and whines -- what am I to do if I can't attack him before he attacks me? It helps to have a jacket or blanket to put over your head. If you can't see Evil Windscreen Dog, he can't see you.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old rescue Border was deathly scared of guitars when we first got him. It wasn't the sound, just the guitar itself. As soon as I picked it up he went scrambling down the hall and hid behind the bed. It took about six months, but we eventually desensitised him and he would happily sit next to me while I had the guitar in hand. :thumbsup:

Evil Windscreen Dog.

Evil Windscreen Dog looms down on Malcolm when he is in the car. The only thing you can do is glare, bare your teeth, strike out, bark ferociously and show Evil Windscreen Dog just how tough you are.

Unfortunately, Evil Windscreen Dog responds instantaneously in kind, with the exact same moves, intensity and all! There can be no out-barking him, he can't be stared down!

When not allowed to search for Evil Windscreen Dog in the glass or strike out against him, Malcolm trembles and whines -- what am I to do if I can't attack him before he attacks me? It helps to have a jacket or blanket to put over your head. If you can't see Evil Windscreen Dog, he can't see you.

Oh dear that is hillarious!!!

My boy loves window puppy! But not so much turned off tv reflection puppy!

They're funny aren't they!

Evil Windscreen Dog.

I love the way you describe it :) . Ares does the exact same thing at the sliding window. He then bounces around to get a better look on the other side and stop there, looking around the lounge room, wondering where the hell the little Evil has gone so quick :rofl: