Dtd - Small Dog Pyjamas

ellz

Normally I would just make my own but I'm not in a position to do so at this time (no pattern available and no fabric store here in St Helens) and my Lowchen is LITERALLY freezing his butt off!!

I've followed a few of the links given here previously to no real availa, and was wondering if anybody had a CURRENT link to all-in-one PJs for small dogs please?

Many of the online sites are calling basic dog coats pyjamas, but they're not what I'm looking for.

Help...please???

Hi ellz

send me his measurements, are you fussy as to what colours

Normally I would just make my own but I'm not in a position to do so at this time (no pattern available and no fabric store here in St Helens) and my Lowchen is LITERALLY freezing his butt off!!

I've followed a few of the links given here previously to no real availa, and was wondering if anybody had a CURRENT link to all-in-one PJs for small dogs please?

Many of the online sites are calling basic dog coats pyjamas, but they're not what I'm looking for.

Help...please???

Guest donatella

www.mypetswardrobe.com.au

Have all in one pajamas and outfits. They only cater for small/medium breeds

Ellz did you see the current thread on making 'instant' dog PJ's? May do until you can get something else:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/238873-instant-dog-coat-or-pajamas/

Yep, saw that and he has a "jacket" but he is in a show trim and it's his bare bum and legs that get so cold. That's why I'm needing the all-in-ones.

Sorted now though because Andrea is going to kindly whip me up a pair! :)

Guest RANDCMOORE31

I bought a pair from Urban Pup that are good quality - but cost about 35.00. I bought another two pairs new (from the US) on Ebay from aquariumandpet that even with postage cost me 35.00 for both pairs. They are well made and fit well. They are both the all in one style you're looking for.

Depending on the shape of the dog/s in question, you could try Pet Paraphernalia for their bodysuits/pyjamas. I've just bought four bodysuits and five jumpers for my iggies and Min Pin and foster dog and they fit and look great I bought the XS size. Probably wouldn't suit a daschund type dog or very big bodied/short legged type. I love the jumpers and muscle tops as well.

Here is the Pet Paraphernalia website or if you do choose to buy, you can purchase PP clothing through the iggy rescue website. Iggy Rescue would certainly appreciate the business.

Have you tried kickatinalong?

http://www.kickatinalong.com.au/Dog-sizes/Small-Dog-Breeds/

I have 6 pairs and love them.

I have Kickatinalong for the Staffords and the Greyhound had his as well. But when I went to their site, it looks as though they don't do them for smaller dogs any more. :(

Really? They have a specific page just for small breeds. That's the one I linked above. Odd.

Have you tried kickatinalong?

http://www.kickatinalong.com.au/Dog-sizes/Small-Dog-Breeds/

I have 6 pairs and love them.

I have Kickatinalong for the Staffords and the Greyhound had his as well. But when I went to their site, it looks as though they don't do them for smaller dogs any more. :(

Really? They have a specific page just for small breeds. That's the one I linked above. Odd.

Yes and that is the page I visited earlier. If you have a look at the page, it IS there, but there is nothing on it to purchase...no prices, sizes etc.

I know. I'd let him get woolly and grow a nice winter layer but it has to come off because I have a show next weekend. He's not an outdoor dog anyway but even the most princess-like indoor dog has to go outside every so often! :laugh:

post-864-0-70126600-1340603669_thumb.jpg