BC Crazy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend just shared this on FB

This turned out to be a false alarm, I know this as it was at my place. The vehicle belongs to a member of the club next to my paddock. He was there on the mobil phone and the neighbor thought he had binoculars. I spoke to the owner of the vehicle this morning.

This turned out to be a false alarm, I know this as it was at my place. The vehicle belongs to a member of the club next to my paddock. He was there on the mobil phone and the neighbor thought he had binoculars. I spoke to the owner of the vehicle this morning.

I wonder how long it will take for the police to follow up on it.

OH just phoned me to let me know that on latest news on the radio, yet another dog was stolen last night from Raymond Terrace. A Bull Mastiff, he thinks it was a puppy but not sure on age :(

2 guys in their early 20's were seen acting suspiciously in the area late yesterday afternoon apparently :mad Police are asking anyone with any information to contact them.

Also the police are thinking about setting up a strike force to stop this crime ring & make some arrests. I hope they do ASAP.

http://www.theherald...rd/2611205.aspx

apparently he has been found http://www.theherald...05.aspx?src=rss

interesting to find out if he was stolen and released or if there is just this panic going around.

Port Stephens LAC Facebook page insists that dogs are not being taken as it hasn't been reported. shrug.gif this seems strangely at odds with the newspapers and radio

Edited by Cat

Im laid here cuddleing my little girl and am in tears and in shock that anyone could do this to a dog. The things I could do to these monsters if I got my hands on them! I'm in the gong and still I struggle to let my girl out of my sight knowing there are people out there that do this. As much as its not happening in our area I'm telling everyone I know never hurts to raise awareness cos ya never know where they will strike next.

I am in the illawarra & just phoned Police of suspicious white one tonner sitting parked just 4 doors up from me a man with the passenger side door opened pretending to wait for someone ( as I know these neighbours are not home. ( they have an old sibe. tho) although I don't know for sure if it,s dog related, Sorry I,m shook up now typing this, I drove past him & went around the block & sure enough he had his engine going & started rolling down the hill with the door still opened??? bit sus? So I went around the block again & BINGO!! he passed me at the corner of MY STREET!! :dropjaw: I said to myself as I looked at him WOT!! & he had a funny look on his face. I went on to another neighbour who this car was parked next to as he was out front gardening, Spoke to him he said he saw him too... bit sus. I spoke of dog napping & I,m glad he had heard about it. He grabbed his phone & we called the police.Rego number DUK 333 white one tonner with ropes on the back & a blue milk crate.

Police followed up on it last night 3 hours after we contacted them they were at my place. Our local station isn't maned after 5pm, they had to travel about 60K's

Police followed up on it last night 3 hours after we contacted them they were at my place. Our local station isn't maned after 5pm, they had to travel about 60K's

thumbsup1.gif It's great to hear police are taking reports of dog theft seriously. So often I have heard of them fobbing people off over dogs over the years.

Good on you for reporting it :thumbsup: Might be nothing, but it be something too, certainly sounds very strange. It would be very unnerving.

Well odly enough I just got news 4 men stole 2 Nice big Geese that could be 10-12yrs old used to wonder around the dog walk for years. friendly. White ute spotted. thats all I know. :(

Just heard an old fella caught them & they told him they had escaped that morning, everyone knows them, been there for years, didn't get no rego number or foto. The Geese were gone before you knew it. It seems steeling is a real craze. :(

Edited by Angel3

Oh that's a relief. I guess that is the sad thing with this situation, is that people are feeling so on edge and any thing out of the ordinary is deemed suspicious.

Oh that's a relief. I guess that is the sad thing with this situation, is that people are feeling so on edge and any thing out of the ordinary is deemed suspicious.

Yeah however on saying that it has kept quite a lot of us with our eyes open, At least the word is getting around. :thumbsup:

Just heard a lady that rang our local radio station & said last night 7.30pm, Merrylands area in Newcastle, her son was just coming home from work & there was an old, beaten up white ute,

towing a trailer with dog crates in it, covered with an old tarp. Neither ute or trailer had any number plates on it. They had the back down just about to load up their 12 year old Rottie & their 5 year

old Shepard :eek: when he stopped & went to approach them they took off very quickly. There was 2 dogs already in the crates in the trailer :(:( The people across that live across the road have

been looking for their 'lost' 2 Lab's all day :eek::cry::mad

God knows what these B@#tards did to these family pets. 12 year old Rottie & the Sheppard but when the son went into the yard to check, the usually very placid Rottie wouldn't come to him & was visibly shaken,

the Shepard was running around the yard with it's tail between it's legs going off it's brain.

Please everyone just keep a look out for this ute or anything that you thinks looks sus. Please, please keep a vigilant eye on your very much loved four legged family members. These barbarians seem to be on the move,

targeting random places & times & any breed of dog is not SAFE. Take care everyone.

Edited by BC Crazy

Im abit dispointed in people. There are a number of FB groups popping up and ALOT have been posting pics of suspect utes, number plates and all. i saw one of these utes the other day in the area and of course I was suspect BUT we cant start calling every person a dog theif cause tey have a ute with dogs on the back? they sad thedogs looked distressed well alot of dogs dont like being on those tray utes in a cage even if they are on their reguarly! also alot of dogs are being reported as STOLEN when they hve mearly gotten out of their yards, people are getting hysteric and its really annoying me! :o

Nevafollo, I know its very sad & annoying, we are all getting really worried BUT............Wot if you are wrong??

Personally I,m NOT taking ANY Chances. I,m not letting my guard down or getting complacent by personal experience no-one is going to change my mind, I can only hope they get caught & locked up like a lot of us wants but in the meantime I will be VERY VIGILANT!! & just listen & see to what is out there. Good on you people for keeping an eye out, dog related or not, there is so much evil out there. :thumbsup: