Litters Due September 2012

Monteba

So my bitch is whelping..maybe one more left...we have 5. I was at the Royal..she gave no hint she was ready at all last night or even this morning...omg..maiden so was freaking out when I got the call. All is well, super (non doggy) hubby has whelped 5!! I am home now and all are great weights and wiggly!!! :laugh: A bit of a 'Royal ' litter..lol

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Missymoo glad it all worked out well :)

Only one more to go for September now :thumbsup:

Could be soon, :coffee: temp was down to 37 degrees at 6am this morning then up to 37 1/2 at 7:45am, :confused: she is a maiden so have no idea what to expect but the pups are moving around alot..her tummy looks like something out of Alien the ways its moving! :eek:

Congratulations Missymoo glad it all worked out well :)

Only one more to go for September now :thumbsup:

Could be soon, :coffee: temp was down to 37 degrees at 6am this morning then up to 37 1/2 at 7:45am, :confused: she is a maiden so have no idea what to expect but the pups are moving around alot..her tummy looks like something out of Alien the ways its moving! :eek:

Looking forward to news :thumbsup:

Rumour had her pups Friday. 1 girl and 5 boys, :thumbsup: unfortuately she laid on one little boy and he couldn't be revived :(

Mother and remaining babies are all doing well and paranoid grandma (me!) still has loads of sleep to catch up on!post-43657-0-71867800-1348874812_thumb.jpg

congratulations on your babies sorry about the little boy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...