Pit Bull Blitz A Losing Battle For Councils

GeckoTree

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that m-sass and puppoochi are the same person.

Judging by the repeated use of the term "landshark" I wouldn't be surprised.

you must be m-sass too, you used the term "land shark" as often as me.

Your suspicions are wrong, just as wrong as you all are at twisting what people say to try to make them look bad.

I suspect that m-sass and puppoochi are the same person.

Judging by the repeated use of the term "landshark" I wouldn't be surprised.

you must be m-sass too, you used the term "land shark" as often as me.

Your suspicions are wrong, just as wrong as you all are at twisting what people say to try to make them look bad.

:laugh: You do that yourselves.

AN Australian bulldog that bit the face of a nine-year-old boy as he peered over a fence at Port Lincoln has been put down.

Problem is it's always the same crap involved 9 times out of 10, whatever an Australian Bulldog is, but another "good" dog that can't determine what's a threat and what isn't like little Ayen's killer, what was last weeks, oh another Mastiff X thing that breaks it's collar, kills a little dog, injures another and bites a lady........seriously what do these mongrels think they are protecting for the necessity to kill and people can't understand why laws are tightening up on these "type" of dogs :rofl:

Dogs with serious foggy headed aggression are hard to handle and difficult to train for novice or irresponsible owners and although I agree in principal that the deed should over ride the breed, but some innocent person or other animal will be the recipient of the deed for action to follow and preventing the deed caused by these half arsed breedings is what scooping up this type of dog is about to save the innocent recipients of the deed from suffering.

So we don't agree with the random BYB's breeding crap dogs, but we are supposed to fight to save their products??, we either support BYB's or we don't and sorry I don't, I hate them passionately and always have done whether they are farming pet shop oodles or producing junk yard guard dogs they are all the same dogs with a different leg action.

So I suppose this http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/143478/puppy-killed-by-vicious-dalmatian/ is just a one off attack by a non aggressive breed so it is okay? Because Dali's heads aren't normally foggy with aggression.

We aren't fighting to save BYBers and their over bred dogs. We are fighting to save certain breeds of dogs who are being discriminated against based on appearance. BYB's over breed many breeds of dogs, that isn't going to stop until legislation changes. You may not like bull breeds, but that is no reason for them to be eradicated.

Laws like this are just the beginning It is bull breeds now, what is going to be next? Your head just seems to me to be foggy with hatred, maybe you need to channel your aggression into fighting BSL with the rest of us.

You are not fighting to save certain breeds at all as the dogs people are fighting over are all BYB's of no specific breed as such that have no recognised standard. It's not the beginning of anything as the precident on what will be next was set with the Amstaff's exclusion from BSL although it's essentially a Pitbull of some degree. When a court determines that an Amstaff is a Pitbull and then specifically the Amstaff is excluded from BSL and not added to the list proves the point of where things are heading and confirms that ANKC recognised breeds are safe. If breed restrictions were on the agenda, the Amstaff would have been done and dusted..........and what happened??, the Amstaff being a recognised breed was excluded like any other recognised breed would be in the same instance. If they did for example try and add Dalmations onto the BSL list and ban them suddenly, the Amstaff sets the legal precident to overturn the decision immediately.

Ask the question again what breed could be next?..........any breed or mixture of that is not ANKC recognised, again the choice is in the hands of the consumer if you want a dog that the rangers won't be scooping up, buy papered from a registered breeder or choose a cross breed or un-papered dog that doesn't resemble a restricted breed..........how hard is that seriously??

it's not hard at all. The only problem is that a lot of the numb nuts that want to own a "tough guy dog" are rejected as suitable owners by registered ethical breeders of Am Staffs.They have no choice but to go to the BYBs to get their "land shark". BYBs are accountable and should be stopped.

post-28340-0-39793600-1343282270_thumb.jpg

Dogs are being murdered because of how they look. Innocent dogs that haven't done anything wrong.

Is this right?

Yes or no, I don't care who bred them or who owns them. It's a simple question of right or wrong.

you not caring about that is a huge problem

Dogs are being murdered because of how they look. Innocent dogs that haven't done anything wrong.

Is this right?

Yes or no, I don't care who bred them or who owns them. It's a simple question of right or wrong.

See again you avoid the question.

Trust me when I say I DO care, why else would I be on a dog forum FFS, just not in the context of your answer to that question. Goodness me :laugh:

Is this right?

You are a huge problem :)

The idiots that churn these dogs out are accountable yes.

The idiots that then go and buy their tough guy dog from one of these idiots are equally accountable.

And yes, ignorance is no excuse where the law is concerned.

Why is it so easy to acquire a tough dog?

Anti BSL campaigners are always so quick to gang up and tear people down.

I've been on this forum before suggesting to make it more difficult to own certain types of dogs, but you all didn't want to hear that.

I'd like to know what strategies anti BSL people have come up with so the general community is able to feel safe around potentially dangerous dogs.

I have a friend that owns a pitty and he even says himself that his dog will kill mine given the chance. He's very dog aggressive, and he's not the first dog aggressive one I've met.

It's all well and good to go on about the reasons as to why BSL isn't working, what is your solution?

Excellent post, hopefully some ant-BSL crusaders can provide some answers?

Perhaps if you read some of the previous threads in the BSL section you would know that several countries / cities have repealled BSL and have reduced dog bite stats without breed bans. e.g the calgary model. http://www.defendingdog.com/id40.html

If you can be bothered to read it... I somehow think that your minds are made up though..?

Poochi: Plenty of people own DA dogs and no they're not all pitties.. "and he's not the first"...oooh they must all be DA then.. all dogs are potentially dangerous, when will people like you understand that?

SO "if" your friend has an APBT, how is he around you? is he friendly with you? or do your pre-conceived notions make you too scared to interact with it?

1343279640[/url]' post='5910878']
1343249425[/url]' post='5910413']
1343218684[/url]' post='5910266']

AN Australian bulldog that bit the face of a nine-year-old boy as he peered over a fence at Port Lincoln has been put down.

Problem is it's always the same crap involved 9 times out of 10, whatever an Australian Bulldog is, but another "good" dog that can't determine what's a threat and what isn't like little Ayen's killer, what was last weeks, oh another Mastiff X thing that breaks it's collar, kills a little dog, injures another and bites a lady........seriously what do these mongrels think they are protecting for the necessity to kill and people can't understand why laws are tightening up on these "type" of dogs :rofl:

Dogs with serious foggy headed aggression are hard to handle and difficult to train for novice or irresponsible owners and although I agree in principal that the deed should over ride the breed, but some innocent person or other animal will be the recipient of the deed for action to follow and preventing the deed caused by these half arsed breedings is what scooping up this type of dog is about to save the innocent recipients of the deed from suffering.

So we don't agree with the random BYB's breeding crap dogs, but we are supposed to fight to save their products??, we either support BYB's or we don't and sorry I don't, I hate them passionately and always have done whether they are farming pet shop oodles or producing junk yard guard dogs they are all the same dogs with a different leg action.

So I suppose this http://www.dailyadve...ious-dalmatian/ is just a one off attack by a non aggressive breed so it is okay? Because Dali's heads aren't normally foggy with aggression.

We aren't fighting to save BYBers and their over bred dogs. We are fighting to save certain breeds of dogs who are being discriminated against based on appearance. BYB's over breed many breeds of dogs, that isn't going to stop until legislation changes. You may not like bull breeds, but that is no reason for them to be eradicated.

Laws like this are just the beginning It is bull breeds now, what is going to be next? Your head just seems to me to be foggy with hatred, maybe you need to channel your aggression into fighting BSL with the rest of us.

You are not fighting to save certain breeds at all as the dogs people are fighting over are all BYB's of no specific breed as such that have no recognised standard. It's not the beginning of anything as the precident on what will be next was set with the Amstaff's exclusion from BSL although it's essentially a Pitbull of some degree. When a court determines that an Amstaff is a Pitbull and then specifically the Amstaff is excluded from BSL and not added to the list proves the point of where things are heading and confirms that ANKC recognised breeds are safe. If breed restrictions were on the agenda, the Amstaff would have been done and dusted..........and what happened??, the Amstaff being a recognised breed was excluded like any other recognised breed would be in the same instance. If they did for example try and add Dalmations onto the BSL list and ban them suddenly, the Amstaff sets the legal precident to overturn the decision immediately.

Ask the question again what breed could be next?..........any breed or mixture of that is not ANKC recognised, again the choice is in the hands of the consumer if you want a dog that the rangers won't be scooping up, buy papered from a registered breeder or choose a cross breed or un-papered dog that doesn't resemble a restricted breed..........how hard is that seriously??

Go back to the BSL Solution thread. There is a list of papered breeds that are banned all around the world...then come back and say no other breed can be banned

Eta- Nvm. Seems to have been deleted. There is this though . http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/101860-updated-list-of-breeds-banned-or-restricted-in-us/page__p__1763894__hl__airedale__fromsearch__1#entry1763894

And I am sure you can use google

Edited by Cat

So I suppose this http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/story/143478/puppy-killed-by-vicious-dalmatian/ is just a one off attack by a non aggressive breed so it is okay? Because Dali's heads aren't normally foggy with aggression.

it's not hard at all. The only problem is that a lot of the numb nuts that want to own a "tough guy dog" are rejected as suitable owners by registered ethical breeders of Am Staffs.They have no choice but to go to the BYBs to get their "land shark". BYBs are accountable and should be stopped.

True story.......one of these numb nuts got to see a trained security dog that a working Rotty breeder had recently used at stud. The numb nut told the breeder that his attacked trained Rotty was no good because he could pat the dog as he sat by the breeders side, he was hoping to see the dog try and take his arm off, Suffice to say that the breeder wouldn't sell a pup to this idiot anyway, but yes, there are plenty of numb nuts out there who want aggressive and tough dogs and it's the BYB's who are producing and supplying them and finding the aggression required from Bully type dogs.

I think that's the problem,

Rather than accepting that there are different ways to improve statistics, which as requested have been provided as constructive answers, some people would prefer to fight against others who just want the best for the dogs. :confused:

1343281654[/url]' post='5910908']
1343281243[/url]' post='5910900']
1343279968[/url]' post='5910882']

m-sass, we know how to avoid having our dogs taken away. That is not the point, at least it's not my point.

I understand what you're saying, and I understand the law, point is I do not agree with it. You seem to dislike crossbreeds, I could be wrong but that's how your posts come across. The ANKC is not the be all and end all of dogs, and there is NO excuse as far as I'm concerned, to kill dogs that haven't done anything wrong.

No excuse.

Exactly Aussie3, hatred of crossbreeds seems to be the main point that m-sass has to support bsl. what an awful thing, to condemn a dog simply because it lacks the "right" paperwork seems completely unethical and inhumane.

I know that this is a pedigree dog forum but most people here surely have the compassion not to kill a dog just because it doesn't look like their ideal of a perfect dog.

:mad Looks shouldn't Kill :mad

Funny, I got the impression that m-sass was meaning that if you choose to own a dog that resembles a restricted breed, be prepared for the worst. Please QUOTE m-sass in future, because I do believe you are twisting her/his words and reading into something that hasn't been written.

No, he has said as much in a number of threads

My question is what about the person who bought a lab x staffy from the pound before the rules and now has a dog that fits the registered description?

So I suppose this http://www.dailyadve...ious-dalmatian/ is just a one off attack by a non aggressive breed so it is okay? Because Dali's heads aren't normally foggy with aggression.

True story.......one of these numb nuts got to see a trained security dog that a working Rotty breeder had recently used at stud. The numb nut told the breeder that his attacked trained Rotty was no good because he could pat the dog as he sat by the breeders side, he was hoping to see the dog try and take his arm off, Suffice to say that the breeder wouldn't sell a pup to this idiot anyway, but yes, there are plenty of numb nuts out there who want aggressive and tough dogs and it's the BYB's who are producing and supplying them and finding the aggression required from Bully type dogs.

BIG F%$#ING LOL!!!!! ow god, your too funny , the garbage some people come up with astonishes me it really does, claps for you really, gold star for sourcing such Mr. Jones grandfathers uncles stories they make such a contribution to this threat its great!!.

Gameness in a dog is a trait I consider as an uncontrollable state of active aggression without fear of consequence.

Just as i suspected, you don't understand what the term gameness actually means but you go around spouting about how the gameness in certain breeds is causing attacks, which is a load of nonsense. A large dog attacking a small dog does not show any level of gameness imo. Gameness is the willingness to win no matter what the odds, and it doesn't just relate to fighting.

Honestly, Puppoochi, I find it somewhat puzzling that you would post such opinions on a dog forum given your line of business.

and what opinions are they? That I would like to see an end of BYBs breeding and selling anything to anyone? Basically that's it, that's my opinion. What's wrong with that?

Is this right?

You are a huge problem :)

ah here we go, personal insults

Is this right?

You Squares are a huge problem :)

ah here we go, personal insults

Sorry I do apologise squares are a huge problem... so closed minded :coffee:

Someone had posted this on another thread and I thought it was a pretty good example of BSL not being helpful

:)

Awful, just a witch hunt by sadists who need to make themselves feel bigger by hurting and harming innocent dogs. This makes me feel sick :cry: