Kong Cozie

• 2 weeks later...

THEY FINALLY CAME!!!!

post-42791-0-22856600-1344900843_thumb.jpg

Cute! How are they different from any other toy though, are they just tougher?

I would have no clue, I haven't read the label in depth just yet... I just stumbled across them and thought they were the cutest thing out!.... on the label it does say not a chew toy :S but is sure feels and looks like a chew toy... I also dont think it has stuffing the build and make is very sturdy and is not flimsy.... also has a squeaker in the tummy and the ears and tails are a rustle material so there is lots of interaction with it.... quite a few different textures the ears from what i felt were hard on the inside but covered with the soft material.... I will give one to Gus tonight and see how long it lasts.

Edited by TheCheekyMonster

I have found most large pet supply store and pet shops sell them. Like pet stock n pets @ home. Those kind of large "everything" animal shops. Also until about a year or so ago Coles sold them! (they discontinued the line n brought in their own brand of toys but they only sold the little ones, I stocked up when they were discounted. I know this doesn't help u now but maybe they r no longer widely stocked???)

Come to think of it if u are not against the idea I recall afew live animal selling shops sell them. Ur local pet supply store might be able to order them in if they stock that brand when they do their next order?

Come to think of it if u are not against the idea I recall afew live animal selling shops sell them. Ur local pet supply store might be able to order them in if they stock that brand when they do their next order?

No where in Australia should be distributing Kong Cozies... I called Kong Company and asked them themselves, they are trilling them in the US before they start to distribute here, there may be similar toys but I wanted these ones.

Edited by TheCheekyMonster

What did your dogs think of them? Are they bult a bit tougher than a normal plush dog toy?

Gus Loved it, he was playing with it in the car on the way to show training last night and has not made a tear in it yet!..... I wouldn’t trust it with two dogs, its not indestructible... but I haven’t tried letting one loose with both of them... they are to cute to part with just yet so I will report damage when its done hahah :)

Good to know i saw them on the Kong US website but on the australian importers website they arnt on their. My girl loves Kong products ive got a tugga wubba coming for her tomorrow cause the last balistic friend hippo fell to pieces straigh away it was really poorly made compared to our original.

Good to know i saw them on the Kong US website but on the australian importers website they arnt on their. My girl loves Kong products ive got a tugga wubba coming for her tomorrow cause the last balistic friend hippo fell to pieces straigh away it was really poorly made compared to our original.

its pretty well made, and has double layering... on further inspection it may have stuffing but i cant be sure until one of them rips the thing open!.