Adult Pug Wanted

GoldenGirl85

My grandparents have asked me to look around for an adult (about 2 year old) pug they can adopt. They've had pugs before, they're both retired and the dog would be an inside dog...is there any pug rescue groups I can put them onto? or does anyone know of a breeder who has an adult pug they're wanting to rehome?

They don't want a puppy, so we've sort of said the minimum age should be around 2

If you don't have any luck with any of those, Pug Rescue (Vic) is a great rescue, but don't rehome outside of Victoria. They may be able to put you in contact with counterparts interstate though :)

ETA - www.pugrescue.org.au

Edited by Alkhe

It's a long way back if things don't work out and Pugs find local homes pretty easily so there is no need normally for them to have to go interstate. I prefer local homes for my fosters rather than interstate. Plus Pugs might not fly well due to their flat faces and a road trip is a long way too. I guess, why put them through the stress of a travel when there a perfectly good homes locally. :)

Still, even if the ad says no interstate adoptions it still doesn't hurt to ask. One of my fosters is going interstate as the home is just so wonderful the adopter won me over.

It's a long way back if things don't work out and Pugs find local homes pretty easily so there is no need normally for them to have to go interstate. I prefer local homes for my fosters rather than interstate. Plus Pugs might not fly well due to their flat faces and a road trip is a long way too. I guess, why put them through the stress of a travel when there a perfectly good homes locally. :)

Still, even if the ad says no interstate adoptions it still doesn't hurt to ask. One of my fosters is going interstate as the home is just so wonderful the adopter won me over.

That makes sense, thanks Clyde