Emily Larlham Aka "kikopup" Seminar

Only 2 weeks until the Emily Larlham seminar at Camp Tailwaggers ("kikopup" on Youtube)

Chester and I will be there, anyone else here going? I would love to take Lola as well but don't think I can handle both dogs and 2 crates on my own. So if anyone is going and doesn't have a dog to handle and would like to handle Lola, let me know. Otherwise, Chester and I will hopefully meet some DOLers there :)

I'm driving 7 hours to get there and hopefully get there before dark on the Friday

ETA: I think its just over the border to NSW (?)

I live in Adelaide.

Even so I thought long and hard about it. I think she is fantastic and love her YouTube channel

I'm driving 7 hours to get there and hopefully get there before dark on the Friday

ETA: I think its just over the border to NSW (?)

I live in Adelaide.

Even so I thought long and hard about it. I think she is fantastic and love her YouTube channel

I almost didn't but then I thought about it and really, her youtube channel was one of the first things to get me into training so I would love to meet her and see her seminar. I have really enjoyed her videos. Slightly intimidated too though, because I am not a purely progressive reinforcement trainer like she is. Surely I won't be the only one though.

what does she train in? sounds interesting

Look up kikopup on youtube, she is very popular on there. She does tutorials on tricks, obedience and behaviour problem solving. She uses 'progressive reinforcement' which is a term she came up with herself rather than just clicker training.

I forgot to book but I have her DVD's an they're awesome :)

I've been wanting to get her DVDs too, will have to save up. Did you get them from Tawzer?

Yep got them from Tawzer - it's actually of her Seminars - so loving it!