Anyone In S.a Have A Dog Which May

I have a foster Greyhound girl who can beat up a 38kg Labbie boy with ease :)

She will be available through GAP SA and is used to us being gone at work during the day and is fantastic with my two sons, great on a leash, great in the car, not picky with food, not a chewer or a digger - a brilliant dog.

PM me if you would like the links to some Youtube videos

Edited by Wendles

I have a foster Greyhound girl

She will be available through GAP SA and is used to us being gone at work during the day and is fantastic with my two sons, great on a leash, great in the car, not picky with food, not a chewer or a digger - a brilliant dog.

World's best breed to have as neighbours, too. The description of your girl easily fits the greyhounds next door.

how about a big female Malinois? In Vic but happy to transport if she's a good fit, get them to email me at [email protected]

she's a muscly bitch but an absolute smoocher, single dog home is a good one too for Scooby. Doesnt dig, escape or nusience bark but I wont be sending a dog to farm fencing or 3 foot fencing anyway.

O i missed the visiting dogs bit, oops. Resource guarding against other dogs is very different to resource guarding with humans, a lot of dogs will guard their precious things against other dogs, but not against people. So I wouldn't worry about the kids there. I actually wouldn't have made the suggestion of rehoming an American Bulldog to just anyone who posted, but since this recommendation is happening under the auspices of Persephone and she's a very wise doglady, I would be confident she'd make the right decision for both owners and dog, and you never know unless you check, it could be the right dog.