Just Looking For An Agility/flyball Prospect

Just starting to think about my next agility dog have always had puppies but as we now are both working i'm thinking that maybe an older dog under 2 yrs old that we can start playing with straight away. Like i said i'm just starting to think and it might be a while off yet. Is this a good place to look i notice lots of pound dogs on here but is it better to search each rescue group? We have two others for it to play with when we are at work and live on 100 acres. We not long lost our old girl so not ready for a new one just yet.

Do you have a particular breed or type you are interested in?

Our old girl was a working kelpie so definately something with kelpie.

When i was a kid we had a black dog that was maybe BC X Kelpie with maybe lab so i was thinking something along those lines. We had her for 16 years she was the love of my life helped me through those challenging teenage years.

My friend has to rehome her blue merle medium coated border collie, she's only 11months, she is WAY too energetic for her lifestyle with her work commitments now. She comes from agility lines and is desexed, vacc etc. Pm if you're interested.

Hmmm... we have a couple of pups that may fit the bill...

Matilda ia a Kelpie and is about 4 months old, and Ty is Kelpie/BC/Aussie/ACD and 3 months... probably a bit younger than what you are looking for, but both are crate trained and play nice with others.

We also have Lola (I call her Shadow) - a black Labrador cross (possibly a smidge of Kelpie) who is 5 months old. Also crate trained and plays well with others.

Then there is Pumpkin - looks like an ACD/Corgi cross and has blue eyes - very energetic and willing to please - she is about 9 months old.

T.