She was born 30th Nov 08

her 1st season was on 16/10/09

2nd season was on 24/5/10

3rd season was 10/2/11

mated on 20/2/11

had 10 puppy's on 22/4/11

4th season 4/11/11.

Hope to hear from you

No one can give you a date....her seasons look irregular, 11 months, 7 months, 9 months....and it's been 9 months since her last season? I would expect she would come back in from now to the next 2 months?

I sort of hope it will be the 1st week in October, because my girl is a flyball dog and the 1st flyball competition is on 22nd of September and then the royal Melbourne show which I hope we can go to.

If she was a Border Collie I would say she will be back in season at the most inconvenient time for you. :rofl: They have it down to a fine art.

Honestly some bitches are regular as clockwork ranging from 4 to about 10 months and others just the opposite.

If she was a Border Collie I would say she will be back in season at the most inconvenient time for you. :rofl: They have it down to a fine art.

Honestly some bitches are regular as clockwork ranging from 4 to about 10 months and others just the opposite.

Well she is a Labrador and she does have a mind of her own LOL.If only she know she was in the flyball team and to hold off.

I'm going to say the most inconvenient time for you. My girl came in bang on for the Weimaraner National, and nearly every Royal show she's been entered in. Now more recently, she's come in the same week that her first tracking trial was due to take place! they are never kind ;)

I'm going to say the most inconvenient time for you. My girl came in bang on for the Weimaraner National, and nearly every Royal show she's been entered in. Now more recently, she's come in the same week that her first tracking trial was due to take place! they are never kind ;)

Yes i am worried.She is in the flyball team for sept 22 and now i just found out she is in the team for the royal Melbourne show.Please i hope she get it in Oct now, that will be 11 months since the last time

Yes i am worried.She is in the flyball team for sept 22 and now i just found out she is in the team for the royal Melbourne show.Please i hope she get it in Oct now, that will be 11 months since the last time

Good Luck Jodielass. I had to scratch my girl from the Royal last year as she came into season and went off on her honeymoon. :confused: Then she only had one pup! :laugh: Bitch.

Good Luck Jodielass. I had to scratch my girl from the Royal last year as she came into season and went off on her honeymoon. :confused: Then she only had one pup! :laugh: Bitch.

oh well what ever happens happens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Lab is still not in season.We did the comp on the 22nd her team came 1st.We did the royal Melbourne show.Her team came 2nd.So NOW i want it to come except for tomorrow.Is it possible she had a silent season.How much time should go by before i get her checked out by the vet.what is the most time from season to season.

Edited by Jodielass

She may have had a silent season in which case I'd be counting anout 7-8 months between seasons and expecting to see her in again in another 3 months or so. Excuse the math as I started to do it and then went and cooked dinner.

Have you had her to a chiro ? I'm not sure where you live but I'd be finding a renowned Greyhound chiro and have her checked over

Just to let you know that my Lab has still not got her season.I am very happy we got to do the flyball competition where her team came 1st.

The flyball at the Royal Melbourne Show where her team came 2nd.

The obedience competition where she came 1st.

I am so very proud of my little girl.