Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how is everyone doing?

Waiting waiting waiting. 2 weeks today....

I did finish setting up the whelping room on the weekend though and went through my box and checked what I need to get/replace and cleaned things that needed cleaning. All I need to do is put the baby gate up, replace the battery in the thermometer and the room will be all set to go.

Oh and make the bed in there so I have somewhere to crash.

Izzy and her babies are doing quite well. We've had a few issues with 'snuffly' pups when the milk let down and they're drinking too quickly,and one is on antibiotics, but i'm keeping an eye on them. Big time wasters!

Anyway, a few cute piccies:

DSC_0094smlcrop.jpg

DSC_0096smlcrop.jpg

DSC_0066smlcrop.jpg

Edited by goldielover

Have updated the OP sorry for the delay have had a clot in my lung and havent been getting onto DOL much at all

Congratualtions on all the whelpings thus far

not showing my 13 yr old the photos of the Golden puppies she is pestering me enough to get her one without adding fuel to the fire :rofl:

:eek: Monteba you take care....sheesh I do hope you are feeling better soon :grouphug:

Have updated the OP sorry for the delay have had a clot in my lung and havent been getting onto DOL much at all

not showing my 13 yr old the photos of the Golden puppies she is pestering me enough to get her one without adding fuel to the fire :rofl:

Eek!!! No need to apologise. Health comes first!

congrads on all who are waiting, sounds like there are some positive pups out there!

Fordogs I think your dog ate a tyre...

Im guessing 11!

I dont know if snacks are gonna do it, you might need caffiene direct into a vein........ LOL