Reason #47253 Not To Own A Malinois

Nekhbet

Yes because if she destroyed my house or car I can give her back! LOL! Jk :)

Can I give you a baby Whippet to take out and about. You can give it back when the destructo mutt wrecks something ?

LOL it sounds safer to stick with the Malinois!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I give you a baby Whippet to take out and about. You can give it back when the destructo mutt wrecks something ?

Totally.

I have a baby grey at the moment and they're little monsters :mad My favourite trackpants are full of teeth holes from him exercising his prey drive, I have about one pair of shoes left (the others are spread far and wide through the house, usually found with bits of raw meat hidden in them) and he's so naughty that all three of the adult greys we have at the moment are scared of him.

Baby sighthounds.. *eye twitch*

Totally.

I have a baby grey at the moment and they're little monsters :mad My favourite trackpants are full of teeth holes from him exercising his prey drive, I have about one pair of shoes left (the others are spread far and wide through the house, usually found with bits of raw meat hidden in them) and he's so naughty that all three of the adult greys we have at the moment are scared of him.

my baby greyhounds have always been a pleasure :D no ripped cloths or chewed shoes here.

LOL, Wisdom (the Mal) is scared of my cat :laugh:

To be fair to the adult greys, I'd be scared of these eyes if they were running at me http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/grottylittlegreyhound/Greyhounds/BosleyCrazyEyes.jpg

I've found quite a lot of the greys that test as cat-safe also test as "oh-god-keep-it-away-from-me-oh-plz-god-it's-looking-at-me" scared of cats and of the recent cat-safes, they were usually exposed to cats as puppies (so presumably learned the hard way that kitties can be mean mofos :D )

Have to say though.. the idea of a mal being scared of cats.. I may have lol'd >.>

Totally.

my baby greyhounds have always been a pleasure :D no ripped cloths or chewed shoes here.

You will be getting something sent to you in a large cardboard box. It's definitely not a naughty baby who likes to chew cardboard boxes. The box may be damaged >.>

Totally.

You will be getting something sent to you in a large cardboard box. It's definitely not a naughty baby who likes to chew cardboard boxes. The box may be damaged >.>

:laugh: My GSD's when pups were much naughtier then any grey baby I have had. Will said box have air holes? :rofl:

Totally.

:laugh: My GSD's when pups were much naughtier then any grey baby I have had. Will said box have air holes? :rofl:

Air holes (and foot holes, head holes, escape holes, holes to reach through and steal anything that isn't nailed down, etc) will be made en route. It might not be so much a box that you receive, rather, a heap of soggy, chewed cardboard stuck to something that might look like a naughty greyhound baby (but I can assure you, it's totally not such a creature, pinky swear on it :D

Totally.

Air holes (and foot holes, head holes, escape holes, holes to reach through and steal anything that isn't nailed down, etc) will be made en route. It might not be so much a box that you receive, rather, a heap of soggy, chewed cardboard stuck to something that might look like a naughty greyhound baby (but I can assure you, it's totally not such a creature, pinky swear on it :D

:rofl: