Litters Due December 2012

Monteba

Had to race into work for a bit but home again my girl is shivering now but not panting is little anxious. I let her outside to go toilet did a million wees one poo not as firm as usual but not sloppy then i pulled the washing in the whole time shes going from the back door to ke door to me as if to say open it now i want back in my box so i open the door and she runs in there. Other days she goes in happily but doesnt run in and flop in there so we must be having some action just wonder how long this will go for?

Edited by dogmate

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ive never one this before my two mentors are being driven crazy by emails and phone calls they will be glad its over have two friends wo breed also on stand by. Silly bugger has scratched the top of her nose rearrangng her bedding. Still got to spend tome working out how to post photos might be up all night so can do it then

just been advised that ash is restless and panting, so a long night or possibly tomorrow

Good luck our girls must be the same ours is currently sleeeeeping i probably should to think it will be a long night shes not panting heaps just like shes a little hot. Waiting... Good luck to you and your girl this is stressful.

just been advised that ash is restless and panting, so a long night or possibly tomorrow

Good luck our girls must be the same ours is currently sleeeeeping i probably should to think it will be a long night shes not panting heaps just like shes a little hot. Waiting... Good luck to you and your girl this is stressful.

im going out tonight,so im going to keep phone on me :)

goodluck with your girl

haha GL - so does that mean pregnancy brain affects dog owners too?!?!?! :rofl:

I know it does with me!! LOL

Yep i think me too. I must be nesting cause im ironing and i ate ironing but feel i need to get it done in between mumma checks

Yep i think me too. I must be nesting cause im ironing and i ate ironing but feel i need to get it done in between mumma checks

:laugh: i have been told that some labours can last up to 48hrs, i almost fainted when i was told lol

We have babies. She waited till my daughter got home from school she is her dog she trains and trials her. She was home for about 10 minutes and she presented the first pup that was at 5:40pm she jad had four three boys and a girl. We wAnted a boy so pretty excited. The little girl is quite small and having trouble gettiing her to suck she wants to but not opening her mouth the other were half out and already turning to find a teat. She was sluggish from the start she how she goes. Mum has had an egg flip have changed her beddign and wait to see if she has another.

We have babies. She waited till my daughter got home from school she is her dog she trains and trials her. She was home for about 10 minutes and she presented the first pup that was at 5:40pm she jad had four three boys and a girl. We wAnted a boy so pretty excited. The little girl is quite small and having trouble gettiing her to suck she wants to but not opening her mouth the other were half out and already turning to find a teat. She was sluggish from the start she how she goes. Mum has had an egg flip have changed her beddign and wait to see if she has another.

Aww Congrats

As ive never one this before my two mentors are being driven crazy by emails and phone calls they will be glad its over have two friends wo breed also on stand by. Silly bugger has scratched the top of her nose rearrangng her bedding. Still got to spend tome working out how to post photos might be up all night so can do it then

Haha Dogmate - mentos are the best - I had a few people to call on and they were just amazing. Was my third litter but first natural birth, so lets just say I was a little less than calm :o.

Haha - I don't feel so bad then!

haha - I did that too! cleaned the whole house top to bottom with the thought 'I won't be doing much of this once the puppies are here" Hahaha!

Congratulations dogmate! What breed? Glad to hear everything is going smoothly. Fingers crossed for the little girl

Looks like tonight or early tomorrow morning ,she's trembling and panting now

Good luck blitza. Zara only started trembling just before the contractions so my guess is tonight :)

As ive never one this before my two mentors are being driven crazy by emails and phone calls they will be glad its over have two friends wo rbreed also on stand by. Silly bugger has scratched the top of her nose rearrangng her bedding. Still got to spend tome working out how to post photos might be up all night so can do it then

Haha Dogmate - mentos are the best - I had a few people to call on and they were just amazing. Was my third litter but first natural birth, so lets just say I was a little less than calm :o.

Haha - I don't feel so bad then!

haha - I did that too! cleaned the whole house top to bottom with the thought 'I won't be doing much of this once the puppies are here" Hahaha!

Congratulations dogmate! What breed? Glad to hear everything is going smoothly. Fingers crossed for the little girl

Looks like tonight or early tomorrow morning ,she's trembling and panting now

Good luck blitza. Zara only started trembling just before the contractions so my guess is tonight :)

Yeah looks that way :)

Hi Guys,

Just got a quick question - I took them all to the vets today for a check up and they all seem fine. Vet is very happy with Zara. She's feeding them well, her boobs are good and the pups are quiet and well fed, good weights etc etc. She's had little to no discharge post whelping and she is eating well. Nice and relaxed with her pups and very attentive. Now I've never really fussed with Kinta and taking a temperatue post whelping, but I for some strange reason decided to with Zara just now, and she's got a slightly high temp around 39.5. Is this normal and would you guys worry? I'm not too worried given pups are fine and mums are fine, but more just curious for future reference because I've never thought to take her temp post whelping unless I was concerned for illness.... (eg mastitis etc)