New Dog Show

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two Brits have been sent to Victoria to work with a sheep dog trainer :D I wonder if anyone n here knows the guy Matt (he's the Aussie trainer who lives in Vic)??

Lol read this as two Britts=Brittanys :o I was like why on earth would Brittanys be sent to a sheep dog trainer!!!

The two Brits have been sent to Victoria to work with a sheep dog trainer :D I wonder if anyone n here knows the guy Matt (he's the Aussie trainer who lives in Vic)??

Lol read this as two Britts=Brittanys :o I was like why on earth would Brittanys be sent to a sheep dog trainer!!!

Ha ha. Did you watch it RV? It is a bit like our own private little thread here, would make no sense if not watching the show :laugh:

Ha ha. Did you watch it RV? It is a bit like our own private little thread here, would make no sense if not watching the show :laugh:

It's on in two hours here :) Planning to watch it then.

That was sad when they left and Em watched them go!

yes.

I enjoyed that ..wow!

Link to Matt Webb site

a few things made me uncomfortable...

but he certainly gets results :)

I like this quote :)...

A good Working dog leader does not let anger, aggression or disappointment overwhelm the communication with their dog and understands when enough is enough allowing their dog time to absorb information.

Edited by persephone