Dog (beach) Day Afternoon

Kirislin

The YVWSRC has members beach days every now and then. It's just an informal get together of members and their dogs, we stroll along the beach, come back for a bite to eat, have another stroll and go home tired and happy, and sometimes a bit sunburnt.

Here's a few pics from last Saturdays get together. :D

The Beach. Lovely and deserted on such a perfect day.

8109778784_e19a673812_z.jpg

IMG_3242dppcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

8109775577_5a143cf02a_z.jpg

IMG_3192dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

8109782652_4eebc5fa3c_z.jpg

IMG_3202dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

Meeka and Yasi make good their escape with Pixies frisbee

8109765419_3e5883e376_z.jpg

IMG_3302dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

Give it back!

8109771820_2cb6f7c5c5_z.jpg

IMG_3325dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

8109759535_ebce93cde0_z.jpg

IMG_3329dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

8109766912_a960f2f7b5_z.jpg

IMG_3330dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

8109763066_122bf01396_z.jpg

IMG_3331dpptcr dop by kirislin, on Flickr

If you would like to see more photos from the day, they can be viewed here.

thanks Frufru and Juice. It's a great beach, never many people or dogs on it but the parking is the biggest rip off. Whenever we got there apart from a few locals cars we're the only ones there but the first time we went, it was $9 for more than 4 hours, next time it had gone up to $10 and now it's $11!!!!! :mad

I'm guessing it's a Victorian beach (as you profile says Vic!), where might this be???? I'm always looking for places where there aren't too many other people so my dogs can have some fun!

Carrum beach.

Aha!! That's not far from my Mum and Dad's which is convenient!!! Maybe one day you will see a goofy boofhead boy BC and a zany manic racing girl BC there and then you will know it is us!!

Great shots, they all look like they are having fun!

$11 for parking at the beach, that's just crazy! Probly why there's never many people there.

I'm hoping the weather good here Wednesday, we have a beach trip planned.

I'm guessing it's a Victorian beach (as you profile says Vic!), where might this be???? I'm always looking for places where there aren't too many other people so my dogs can have some fun!

Carrum beach.

Aha!! That's not far from my Mum and Dad's which is convenient!!! Maybe one day you will see a goofy boofhead boy BC and a zany manic racing girl BC there and then you will know it is us!!

We've been going down there now for about 2 years I think, but the signs have recently been changed and it might actually now be an on leash beach, it was a bit hard to understand, those signs are often confusing.

Great shots, they all look like they are having fun!

$11 for parking at the beach, that's just crazy! Probly why there's never many people there.

I'm hoping the weather good here Wednesday, we have a beach trip planned.

It's an absolute rip off, I dont know how they can justify it, unless they're deliberately doing it to keep people away.