• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Quiet in here, sureley there are more to come.

How are the 'expectant mothers' going?

we are much improved here since our rocky start. Off to vets tomorrow for a weigh in, and possible u/s. Now at day 37gest.

Well done Dasha :)

My girl is just over 2 wks to go, she is BIG but still wanting to get on the bike, work and even manages to still jump over the fences. Not sure how long she will keep that up as she has put on over 2kgs in the last week. :eek:

I took my bitch to the vet for an ultrasound today...........

thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gifeek1.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay.

There is a lot of happy "waiting for a puppy" people that were happy with the news.

Great News, Dasha!

My girl is only 3 weeks along but has already lost her lovely waist! :o

She's also become Mother Hen.... has collected a whole lot of her plush toys that we haven't seen for months and they are now in a pile on her bed, and be warned anyone who tries to take one!!! :laugh:

so so quiet in here

we are at day 57, my girl wants to stay close, and sit on everyones lap, pity she is well over 20kgs now.

Felt the puppies moving in her belly today and can see them wriggling around.

Looked at the weather forcast and its meant to be 39*c on her due date.... :mad

It is quiet in here.

My bitch has approx 3 weeks to go and she is already big. I think she is bigger than she was at this stage last time she had pups.

She still wants to run hard, swim, play etc.

She still get to do some sheep work but only a few little easy chores to keep her fit and trained up. Otherwise its up to her previous litter pups to do the job.

After another week I won't even let her do any sheep work much to her disgust.

She is still digging massive holes in the creek embankment and getting so dirty but she loves it.

I am hoping to get her whelping area set up soon for her.

Apart from her big belly, she isn't really changing her temperament yet. Still the same playful idiot.

Well this surely must be the longest week ever. My girl is only a few days away from whelping now.

I am finding myself watching her belly waiting and wondering what these little Kelpie pups will be like.

She is well, extremely clingy, but still comfortable.

I can clearly hear the heartbeats, I counted only 5. 4 on one side and one on the other. I hope this doesnt mean that the one on the side by its self will be big for her ? This correlates to the u/s I had done at the begginning...but perhaps there are some more hiding in there, only she knows.

In case anyone checks in....my girl is hiding in the whelping box refusing to come out. Having a bit of a puff, with a very hard sucked in belly. She is scratching the flooring up too . Plus I think she lost some fluid and is completely different in temperament than she wasy 12hrs ago.

....so who knows but maybe some puppies might be close :confused:

nope, only that she has stolen my clothes from the laundry basket and put them all in the box with her ! she is very proud of her nest, Im not so sure its where I want my favorite coat... :laugh:

laundry basket removed, we had a tug of war over the coat..(not a usual game)

Off to snooze a bit longer and hopefully she is somewhat closer in a couple of hours.

not alot,

she is a bit frightened, but is having irregular short contractions. She is calm, and NOT comming out of the box for anyone!

Not interested in food, only pee'd once last night instead of a million times.

I guess we just sit tight and wait it out :)