Litters Due January 2013

Monteba

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had our litter of Aussies born on 15th, Keeda's last litter - 2 black tri girls and 1 black tri boy

All well and happy....

post-23842-0-48723900-1358659516_thumb.jpgpost-23842-0-94875800-1358659564_thumb.jpgpost-23842-0-12529300-1358659628_thumb.jpg

They are beutiful, Alpha bet! Congratulations! :)

Looks like it's just you and me now, JAJ.

I see we are expecting on the same date, but I reckon we're going to go late, here.

Very cute puppy pictures !

My pups are 20days old now and I am supplementing there feeds. My girl is not interested in being a Mum while the sun is up...far too much important work to be done on the farm she thinks.

The pups are off to the vet tomorrow for a check up and a microchip.

not much else to report.

We had our litter of Aussies born on 15th, Keeda's last litter - 2 black tri girls and 1 black tri boy

All well and happy....

post-23842-0-48723900-1358659516_thumb.jpgpost-23842-0-94875800-1358659564_thumb.jpgpost-23842-0-12529300-1358659628_thumb.jpg

I see we are expecting on the same date, but I reckon we're going to go late, here.

We have had a few complications with my girl trying to go early last Friday, been supplementing her with Progesterone and keeping check on fetal heart rates. C section booked for tomorrow as not likely for labour to progress naturally now. How is your girl going?

All well and happy....

We have had a few complications with my girl trying to go early last Friday, been supplementing her with Progesterone and keeping check on fetal heart rates. C section booked for tomorrow as not likely for labour to progress naturally now. How is your girl going?

Not even looking like slowing down yet!

Hope all goes well with the caesar today. :)

Edited by jerojath

LOL, I completely forgot to join in this thread. I sent a bi-black bitch to Sydney last June to my best friend, and breed mentor. Nothing eventuated then BUT am pleased to announce the arrival of a bi-black bitch and a sable dog on 19 Jan.

Unfortunately I can't copy photos from FB, but the bitch is STUNNING. My friend is over the moon to say the least. Hope the pup stays within size and can be shown.

Mum and pups doing well.

:thumbsup: Well done JAJ

Sheslikeabibear - you can link your FB album here, so we can see the photos.

Our pups are doing well, though their Mum has decided to wean them at 20days..so I am feeding 6 little eating machines. It seems all they do is eat, poop and sleep !!

One is a bit smaller, not growing as quickly as the others but still healthy and active.

I have been keeping mum in with them up untill now even though I have been having to feed them for a week now, so she can clean and care for the (which she wants to do) but its seems now she is losing interest in that too...so I think its time for her to start working again.

Unless someone else has a plan that might work for us.

Dasha - how are your working pups going?

Congratulations JAJ..... just found your post! :thumbsup: Beautiful!!!

We are done and dusted here today after delivering a very healthy Dog weighing 480g and a beautiful Bitch weighing 443g.

We were hoping for a nice Bitch from the litter, so let's hope she is everything we have wished for. :)

Congratulations JAJ..... just found your post! :thumbsup: Beautiful!!!

We are done and dusted here today after delivering a very healthy Dog weighing 480g and a beautiful Bitch weighing 443g.

We were hoping for a nice Bitch from the litter, so let's hope she is everything we have wished for. :)

Congrats!!! Look forward to seeing some pics :)

Sheslikeabibear - go to your facebook album like normal then in the web address bar up the top of your computor page is the address it will be something like http://www.facebook.com/...whatever your page is. You right click your mouse to highlight it and press copy. then close that and come here to this forum and write a reply. You then press you right click on your mouse and press paste. The web address should come up.

If that sounds all a bit much tell me what your FB page is and I can try for you if you like. :)

I have some bad news about the Mum of my pups. I noticed a sore on her lip and the vet thinks it is a tumor.

As she is still feeding the pups at night, we will try a weeks worth of antibiotics and the pups will then be 4 and half weeks old. I will then probably have to wean the pups completly and she can have the lump removed.

Perhaps this is why she has been so uninterested in feeding her pups, she has lost weight too. We took a FNA today so fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...