Litters Due January 2013

Monteba

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im glaf they have come now as I was up last night checking on her. As for the heat its high 30's here today up to the 40's tomorrow then back to high 30's for about five days :(

I cant belive how well the pups are drinking they are like leaches !

yes all done, I checked her belly and was happy there was no more. Spoke to the Vet and let her be for the night. This morning she is a bit more protective of the pups so just trying to leave her on her own as much as possible.

6 healthy beautifull pups, some red some red and tan, 3 boys, 3 girls. :D

All is great here, they pups are devine I want to keep them all.

She is a great mum too, though Im sure she is getting a bit bored so is now spending more time outside on her own while the pups sleep during the day.

I dont know how to post photos either but here is a link to my album

https://www.facebook.com/groups/428035063879346/#!/media/set/?set=a.482354315139750.103317.259190584122792&type=1

All the best Dasha, keep us posted

All is great here, they pups are devine I want to keep them all.

She is a great mum too, though Im sure she is getting a bit bored so is now spending more time outside on her own while the pups sleep during the day.

I dont know how to post photos either but here is a link to my album

https://www.facebook.com/groups/428035063879346/#!/media/set/?set=a.482354315139750.103317.259190584122792&type=1

All the best Dasha, keep us posted

They are all lovely SLF and I can see why you'd want to keep the all! I have the same problem EVERY litter!

I just worked out who you are too, as I've seen you around the Sth West FB pages!

Bullmastiff puppies.....cute. Can't wait for pics.

My girl who is normally a guts, has been taking an hour to eat her breakfast over the last few days. She had been eating dinner ok though, just a bit slower (chewing them actually!!!).

Tonight, while I was at work she had terrible Diarrhoea in her pen so I only gave her a half feed tonight but even then she didn't eat it straight away. She looked at the bowl and licked it but that was it.

Will wait and see how she is in am. She is still a week away.

She is still bright though and wanting to work and play ball, chase the hose, swim in the river etc.

She doesn't have the first clue about maternity leave and the idea of resting.....