Good Quality Dog Bed

fuzzy82

Another vote for Snooza beds here. I love that they are fully washable and replacement stuffing, covers etc. are available.

The best photo I have of my dog in his bed is a rather gratuitous "hello girls" one though, so I will post a link instead. :o

We have this one in red: My link

My girl has that one too, buddy bed in silver and black paws, and i got the lambs wool cover for in winter which then she didnt want the original cover back on (actually she refused to get in it without the lambs wool cover!):laugh: My girl loves her comfort

Also, Bono Fido make a great Lounger type bed in their Country Road range.

http://www.bonofido.com/products/Country-Road-Range/66060

I am a snooza owner x many too. However, I now have 6 of these around the house and the dogs love them

http://www.mypetwarehouse.com.au/BONO-FIDO-STAYDRY-2-BASKET-KHAKI-OLIVE-1-SMALL-62X45X25CM-p-10033

We have both these types of beds throughout the house and both dogs love them. Whenever the stuffing gets flat, I just go and get a cheapie fill in from Go Low or similar shop and use that to 'puff up' the bed. Works great. :thumbsup:

Oh, so the stuffing in the snooza beds does go flat? I want a bed that doesn't go flat, or at least takes a very long time to go flat. My goal is to not have to replace anything for a while. With the cheap beds I'm replacing them every few months.

A fu-splosian no less :rofl:

Who did that? Em? Send her to me then.... (you already have the box from cleanrun, just tape it up)

:laugh: That was The Spotted Devil himself!!! I remember coming home and laughing till I cried at the sight of it all - great silly grin on his face, he'd had SO MUCH FUN!!!

Em is more into Mr TSD's wallet, credit cards and drivers licence. Oh, and cat toys :D

Maybe I should send you the newest kid on the block....he went into Uni last week...

post-16781-0-64564000-1352256481_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Spotted Devil

seriously go to clark rubber and buy some foam plus the molly mutt cover - my bed was $60, cheaper than the snooza beds and the foam is thicker and will not go flat for a VERY long time! In fact I'd say Scouts bed is more comfortable than my own haha.

Hmm one of my snooza cuddler is fairly old >4 years and still fine although a little flatter then it was originally. My second one is around 4 years old and still fine. I haven't replaced stuffing in either of them.

I cut a 4 inch foam mattress to size and made a polar fleece cover or two I could take off and wash. Never gone hard yet

Where would one get foam like that?

I use an electric knife to cut a size the piece I would like out of a run of the mill foam matress that I no longer want/need etc. You could then use a single doona cover to stick it in and fold it round nice anf firm, or make a cover :) I need to amke a cotton one - the polar fleece ones get a bit warm in summer

'scuse any typing errors I have a Sphynx helping me :)