100 Days Of Summer

huga

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katdog, that pic is from that really really hot day. It must have gotten to over 60 degrees on the concrete driveway and a poor little baby skink got baked. The little kids felt he needed a full funeral with singing and all.

Ping what camera do you have if you don't mind me asking?

I have a Canon 60D. My first ever DSLR and before that I used the SLR my Dad got for his 21st birthday :eek: (but he made me give it back when I moved out of home at 21, so it has been a while and I am very out of practice) I'm using a Canon 50mm lens.

I had that exact combo for 12 months and got some really awesome pics I love from it :thumbsup:

Here is mine for today 13/12/12

8269688882_c36380f107.jpg

this reminds me of a scene in Gone with the Wind, although I dont think there would've been a barb wire fence in it.

Yes, that is a snake skin found in one of our trees above the pool. Makes me a bit nervous :laugh:

dont be scared, it's just a python. It wont poison you, just swallow the kids whole.

It was Lola I was more concerned about :laugh:

Yes, that is a snake skin found in one of our trees above the pool. Makes me a bit nervous :laugh:

dont be scared, it's just a python. It wont poison you, just swallow the kids whole.

It was Lola I was more concerned about :laugh:

funnily enough, I originally was going to write that it will eat the dogs but I thought you'd be too upset by that. :laugh: I figured it's less likely to eat the children so I could joke about it.

Nice shots RV, love the first one of Zora!

Yep, pretty much. Focused on the spot I thought I would jump into, f6.3 and it's still OOF :laugh:

I don't think it looks that OOF, but hard to get something to focus on in that exact spot! :laugh: You could use a fishing rod with something hanging off the end to hang over to focus on I guess? Anyway well done! I'd like to venture into the foray of selfies but I hate myself in photos. Maybe one day soon? :laugh: