Feeding Glyde/any Powder Type

sorry if this topic has been done before. im new!

I have just started my lab on glyde powder, shes currently on the 4 scoops as a starter but i think she struggles to eat it as its so dry. i just pop it over her meat and dry food. is there something i can mix it with to make it easier to eat? keep in mind im watching her weight :)

I have my two on joint guard. I must admit I didn't give the full recommended dose due to the sheer quantity of powder!

I sometimes just put a little water over it now and mix it through so it's not so dry. I also give sardines once a week and instead of draining the tin I use the juice it comes in. I also use raw egg sometimes or homemade stock. Anything with moisture :)

Ive been feeding Renae Glyde, but only a half scoop.. I mix it with some hot water and dry food, and let it cool down a bit, or with yoghurt :)

ATM ive taken her off it, as shes got some liver issues, and im sticking to a very controlled diet for now. I was only giving it to her to keep her body supple now shes getting older. In her case she doesn't have to be on it.