Dog Who Loves Water Way To Much

collie angel

I'm actually glad both my girls love water but Lilly can not help herself but put her whole front paws/legs in the water buckets Its pretty hot weather ATM I have there shell pool set up and extra buckets filled with water I hose Lilly down as she loves it but no matter what I do she still tips over the buckets just after I filled them again I've put bricks in them she still tips them over I don't mind she playing in them but I would like them not to be tipped over and have no water

Guest Clover

I went to every produce and horse place today to price auto waterers you hook up to a hose and garden tap. I will definitely be going to buy one tomorrow. Atleast then I will know they will have fresh water if all the regular buckets and clam shells get emptied or to dirty.

Guest RosieFT

I have the same problem! My fox terrier thinks her paws are straws LOL. She loves to dig in the water too and I come home to empy water bowls and empty buckets. Have filled her shell pool - but she ends up sitting/lying in the kids blow up pool to cool down - but least this way I am sure she has some water.

What are butchers tubs?

ETA: ah just googled images. :-)

Edited by RosieFT