New Foster Carer Required For A Whippet X

Aw Plan B - what a stunning boy!!! I couldn't have parted with him...just too beautiful. :D

ETA - am sorry I can't help with Poppy as mine are oldies too and probably wouldn't cope with a full-on youngster any more. :( I'd like to foster again...some day I will I'm sure.

Edited by lillysmum

I honestly think Rescue Groups are shying away from helping Pharaohs.

I fostered a litter of Pharoah x Afghans a couple years back. One (DaVinci) stayed longer than anyone else and we had such a huge bond. He was so loyal and unlike any other pup I'd fostered before (or since, pretty much). Although my place isn't suitable to an adult of his size, I would jump at the chance to experience the breed(s) again. Here he is:

296623_10150775704540203_6062081_n.jpg

Sorry to hijack, Shmoo. I wish I could help but my place is full. :(

OMG PlanB :love: he is stunning!!!

Shmoo I hope Poppy finds a home soon she is beautiful.

Plan B didn't they grow up beautifully?? They were such little tiny puppy blobs when I saw them last. :D His parents had the most stunning temps, it doesn't surprise me they grew into lovely older dogs in the right environment.

It's when they've been left in backyards alone and started to occupy their own minds that they can be challenging as teenagers. A few of his older relatives who went through pet stores as babies have been through rescue and have taken quite a bit of work and time to get them on track.

ETA - sorry for slight thread derailment! I too wouldn't think bully in your girl Shmoo as they tend to get a broader foreface, and slightly sloped eyes for a few generations after a bully cross.

You can try SkySoaringMagpie for behaviour advice - she might be able to assist if it is typical sighthound behaviours being displayed.

Edited by Alyosha

Sorry off topic but can anyone else see words underlined in the first post which when you scroll over is an ad or is it something with my computer?

I don't see it in this 1st post but have in others, the words turn blue and double underlines. I assume I have something on my computer as in a virus or pop-ups. I must try and sort it out.

Plan B, any idea how DaVinci is going these days? His name is so appropriate, but it should have been prefixed by "His Royal Dogness" - he absolutely has the WOW factor.

:laugh:

8369874564_4f19c62db3.jpg

[ Promise I won't derail anymore, Shmoo :o ]

:laugh: No worries Plan B, DaVinci looks very cute! I should measure Poppy to give people an idea of her size.

Do you have a weight for her?

14.20kg on her desex cert

eta: 57cms tall to her back at the shoulder bone

Edited by shmoo

• 5 months later...