My First True Foster Chi

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-93503100-1361146633_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-52037600-1361146647_thumb.jpg

My only knowledge of Chihuahua's is the one who lives behind me and for the last 4 years hasn't”t stop barking !! Given this happens even at 4 am I think I could be forgiven in not liking them too much .I NOW WILL EAT MY WORDS .Today Buttons came into my care a little Chihuahua man who totally changed my mind.Scared at first and a little unsure of his new surroundings full of different dogs cats kids and everything in between .Buttons has some hair missing from lack of flea treatments so he looked a little worse for wear and feeling out of sorts .I gave him a nice bath some flea treatment and soothing cream .Buttons broke out in what could only be classed as jumping for joy!

Out on the grass in the cool afternoon he trotted around playing amongst the gardens watching the younger dogs play their funny games and sat in my lap during the photography session.

Buttons absolutely fell in love with our 7 year old daughter and was so gentle and heart-warming I had tears in my eyes.

Unlike the annoying lily living behind me buttons hasn't”t barked once ! He is a total gentleman a true companion lap dog who is now looking for a home that would see him as not the centre of attention but where he will be allowed to interact yet have time to lay around and be himself

Buttons male chi x around 3 years old available for adoption .This little guy is currently being treated for some hair loss due to bad fleas but it is already looking better and he is enjoying the no itching.I was told he didn"t much like it outside however here he loves the front yard laying on the cool grass enjoying some sun and browsing the low branches of the Grevillia .Inside he enjoys the pink blankie on the lounge or the cushion on the floor Plotting around stealth like you"d hardly know he was there untill he curls up on your lap and everything just seems to feel right

Lovely story, Muttrus.

Couple of points: whoever told you he didn't much like it outside, needs to be given a reality check. A Great Dane or a Chihuahua ..... first and foremost they are dogs!!

Annoying Lily: in the right home, she would probably be as good as Buttons - so sad.

That said, Buttons sure is lovely. With a couple of baths and ongoing flea prevention his coat will soon be perfect.

Look forward to more updates.

Guest muttrus

Lovely story, Muttrus.

Couple of points: whoever told you he didn't much like it outside, needs to be given a reality check. A Great Dane or a Chihuahua ..... first and foremost they are dogs!!

Annoying Lily: in the right home, she would probably be as good as Buttons - so sad.

That said, Buttons sure is lovely. With a couple of baths and ongoing flea prevention his coat will soon be perfect.

Look forward to more updates.

The previos owner said he didn"t he he has free will the back door is left open during the day he comes and goes we took him to the park yesterday with our mini foxy the other foster here and our dane x he had a ball running around sniffing trees his hair is growing back no fleas on him and we are using med cream from the vet he sleeps with our 7 year old and pretty much is at home -----

post-33936-0-60550900-1361238932_thumb.jpg

not photo shopped just his halo shineing through hahahahhahaha

PS T mmm yes stepped over the line with some little ones for a change Im actually loving it but back to normal next month sadly my rescue hardly gets little dogs although I wish I could foster little ones its been great