A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My internet is gong too slow to watch them at the moment :(

My facebook settings are high too, but you right click on your photo and click 'copy image address' Then you can paste it straight into the little insert image box, between 'insert link' and 'insert email'.

My internet is gong too slow to watch them at the moment :(

My facebook settings are high too, but you right click on your photo and click 'copy image address' Then you can paste it straight into the little insert image box, between 'insert link' and 'insert email'.

Sweet! Thanks I will try that. I just started uploading them ALL to photobucket too but there probably about a thousand or so, so that could take a while....

Don't worry I won't bombard everyone with a thousand all at once - I am too busy with puppy duties anyway :)

Naww those big ears!

I think I might have broken Treble, he seems to like to play fetch. Akitas aren't suppose to play fetch they are suppose to play grab the ball and run away! :laugh: or Throw the ball, look at it and walk the opposite direction :laugh: He also has no idea about play tug. He will grab the tug toy in his mouth but as soon as you touch it he will drop it like it is lead. Treble also seems to be praise driven, food is nice for about 3 pieces then he has had enough so not sure how I will go with it and he also offers sitting now and we are getting very close to waiting and he has stopped pulling on the lead :D not bad for a 6month old who has little obedience training.

--Lhok

Willow and Dory digging holes together on the beache, although I don't know how much help Willow was. :laugh:

Later Willow smoozed some Tradies on their lunch break....*sigh*....if only I was 20 odd years younger. :love::cry::laugh:

PS: Everyone's puppies are still looking CUTE. No puppy breath here...although I didn't get to experience it that much, not with the teeth in the way. :o

And I have to stop looking at piccies of Mals...it makes me 'almost' want one. (Do Lakenois have good workability?)

Edited by Dory the Doted One

Wow Nova, it feels like I have blinked and you are alot bigger. Your nose is colouring up alot more. Glad he is loving his toys.

Loving the on ear up, one ear down Tyrion (spelling sorry)

Lol at Willow winning over the tradies. She is also so big already.