7 X 1 Day Old Gsd Puppies Need A Mum

Tazar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. So good to know all is going well. Is mother convinced they are hers? :laugh: :laugh:

I thought there would be people who would want to know how they have ended up :) and oh yes! Mums (as they actually have 2! LOL)

definantly think they are theirs!

They won't let anyone near them as if they had whelped them themselves!

Its very cute watching the others knowing they want a look but not daring to go close :)

It'll be funny once they are big enough to socialize to see what the others think of our fuzzy whippets LOL

Might be able to sway you over to the dark side....you may want to keep a little fuzzy whippet ?

It wouldn't be hard! LOL I used to have a gorgeous and amazing Shep boy <3

when i lost him he was 12 and it took me so very long to be able to even see a Shep after that...

My hubby was scared really bad by one when he was only young and its the only thing he has ever

said no to :( So for now i will have to wait but one day.............

ETA: bad spelling!

Edited by Kanati Whippets

:) I have 3 greyhounds and 5 whippets that live in the house.

So they will get to see big and little dogs...lol

I will miss them terribly when they leave! I think they are staying til around 5-6 weeks then they will go home to their human mum again.

You do have a house full -- should be interesting when the puppies are wobbling around.

I think you'd better start stocking up on tissues for the day they go back to their human mum :cry::cry: