Please Help Find Diesel Missing Rottie

WoofnHoof

Hi hope this is ok to crosspost

Hi everyone,

A friend has come home last night to find her beloved rottie Diesel missing from the yard (Oakey QLD), no open gates or holes in the fences.

Here's his description and photo I am creating a FB page to share to try and find him:

Rottweiler male, bobtail, answers to Diesel, microchipped. Reward offered for any information leading to his return. Please phone 0438915050

537761_582496071769660_1501144423_n.jpg

Link to facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Find-Diesel-Missing-Rottie/373055926141502

Edited by WoofnHoof

My worst nightmare Woof, I would be beside myself as well- hopefully Ams will see it and pass it on as well once she is home from the Peinic - she will still be on the road. she may know some people up that way.

How do I 'share' the page? Is it just by 'liking' it? :o

Hi Bertie you can like the page and then you should be able to share either the page or any posts on it? Or you can just put the link to the page in your status and share that it should work :)

ETA I shared the photo earlier but I'm not sure how far the share goes as it depends on the privacy settings of the person's account so I think that's why the page is better as it's a public page so can be shared to anyone. Hope that's how it goes anyway! :)

Edited by WoofnHoof

Woof, my daughter-in-law runs a Facebook page called Toowoomba Families, her name is Shallon. Contact Shallon, and you'll get a bit more exposure hopefully. I've liked your page as well. Good luck.

Julie.

Woof, my daughter-in-law runs a Facebook page called Toowoomba Families, her name is Shallon. Contact Shallon, and you'll get a bit more exposure hopefully. I've liked your page as well. Good luck.

Julie.

You could cross post to Qld Lost Pet Register as well?

Thanks for the suggestions guys I will get onto it :)

I have shared him on my FB wall as well.

I am in Canberra but have quite a lot of family from Townsville to the Byron Bay - hopefully some of them will share him as well.

The more people that do, the quicker he will be home.