Country Pound Pups - 15 Of Them! 18 Now

lillypilly likes Lolly... will suit one of these pups to a tee... *grin*

We got really busy today with a few adoptions (YAY!), and didn't get to photographing the pups... lilly pilly will try to get some pics of her ones during the week and send them to me for posting, and I'll try to get pics of my ones also...

How's this for funny... one of the adopters that turned up today is a local doctor I see every now and then... lovely man, and his wife was also sweet. Bella the Lab is going to be one very spoiled girl methinks!

Tyson the Stafford also picked himself a lovely family - he totally clicked with their young son and played so well with him, they fell in love completely.

T.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's this for funny... one of the adopters that turned up today is a local doctor I see every now and then... lovely man, and his wife was also sweet. Bella the Lab is going to be one very spoiled girl methinks!

Tyson the Stafford also picked himself a lovely family

T.

I'm passionate about the lovely Lucy at NSWAR. I hope the bestest of homes turned up for her .... or soon. She's a living doll.

http://www.nswar.org.au/lucy.htm

Tyson the Stafford also picked himself a lovely family

T.

I'm passionate about the lovely Lucy at NSWAR. I hope the bestest of homes turned up for her .... or soon. She's a living doll.

http://www.nswar.org.au/lucy.htm

Oh Mita - The Miss Lucy Lulu is a one in a million girl. I love her to bits and will be sad to see her go.

Yet in saying that I will be happy to see Lucy Lulu in a loving family - hope that makes sense.

Yes I will probably cry as I wave goodbye to Lucy Lulu.

xx LP xx

Where are Toby, Tori, Tiger and Tango? Can we have some pics to see how they are growing?

They are growing nicely... all in the 10kg weight range now and ready for adoption...

Toby has the biggest boofy mastiff styled head and is turning out to be a stunning looking boy. The others all have a more GSD shaped head, but are also stunning looking pups.

T.

Where are Toby, Tori, Tiger and Tango? Can we have some pics to see how they are growing?

They are growing nicely... all in the 10kg weight range now and ready for adoption...

Toby has the biggest boofy mastiff styled head and is turning out to be a stunning looking boy. The others all have a more GSD shaped head, but are also stunning looking pups.

T.

Thanks T. Always had a soft spot for Tango.

Oh Goddess Nyx! I have a terrible weakness for pieds and if we didn't already have 3 (one of which is a pied SBT) then you could've very easily have found me on your doorstep hoping I could take her home with me. She looks so happy and alert and already knows sit and smile! Big feet though so she could end up Harper sized!

Plenty of pics here... we have some of the Boxer cross pups, the GSD cross pups that came from k9angel, and heaps of the BT pups playing with Pixie the resident Mini Foxie (who normally hates all puppies)

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/tdierikx/library/#/user/tdierikx/library/21-4-2013-nswar-puppies?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1366591275871038851561749624635

Enjoy!

T.

Pixie flattens Harper - she doesn't like her at all... lol! Snooky is Harper's BFF... Snooky just refuses to believe that she's a little dog, and must play with everything and everyone who crosses her path.

We've decided that Pixie appears to like BT pups for some reason... the only other pups she's ever been happy to play with were the Pregnant Paws BT cross pups we had a while back. Pixie's normal stance with puppies is to growl and snap at them and tell them to go away... go figure??

T.

Is Pixie the one who has a mutual lovefest with Harper? You must crack up when you go through all your photos - there are some fantastic out-takes! Of course Nyx was the most beautiful. I so want to covet her!

What's your address? I'm sure we could ship Nyx to you.... lol!

T.

I tell you if we weren't already at our maximum dog numbers I would drive down there myself to meet her (to make sure she lubs me too!) and bring her home. She'd have to get used to wearing zinc cream though.

You and LP better make sure she goes to a good home for me!!!!