Happy Dog Dreams

shirra

My 21 month old pup does the usual things while asleep. She twitches, barks, snorts, chases easter bunnies etc.

Tonight I heard a thumping on the floor, looked down to see the pup stretched out on her side deeply asleep and trying to madly wag her tail!

Obviously something in her dream made her very happy :laugh:

I've never noticed her doing it before! Does your dog wag in it's sleep?

Dyson has happy dreams too - lots of tail wagging.

He has one particular sequence where he starts growling which leads to a mournful howl - we call it his hounds of the baskerville impression.

Milly does cute little "oofs"

Stussy is a sleep suckler, Wolf was doing some serious air running while lying on the lounge room floor fast asleep earlier tonight but Tempeh does nothing. For a pei she doesn't even snore! She saves all her silliness for when she's awake! All her talking and attention seeking thievery of dirty clothes and ballet stretching and gecko chasing and making sure you know her dinner time is due (usually an initial 20 minute warning on that). It's when she's not making a noise and it is daylight I'm worried!

:laugh: Mosley does that SM. He will be fast asleep and fart, wake himself up, and swing his head around to see what that nasty noise was :laugh:

:laugh: charming isn't it. Stan scares himself if they are loud, he might have to start sleeping in his Thundershirt :laugh:

:laugh: Mosley does that SM. He will be fast asleep and fart, wake himself up, and swing his head around to see what that nasty noise was :laugh:

:laugh: charming isn't it. Stan scares himself if they are loud, he might have to start sleeping in his Thundershirt :laugh:

:rofl:

Nope Jake farts with gay abandon, awake or asleep he doesn't bat an eyelid. If he's cold he snores louder. He has a lovely waking routine, Wakes up stretches, gets his front legs up and over the side of the cushion, back legs don't always make it to awake on the first attempt so you'll come out the shower to find him back asleep, front half has left the bed, back half still nicely cuddled up.

My boy does all the usual manic leg and mouth twitching and loud (very loud!) snoring whilst asleep.. I think the cutest thing though is sometimes he will poke his tounge out just a little bit.. just so you can see the very tip lol. My girl usually just gets comfy and doesn't seem to dream or move around too much.. I don't know how she can sleep through Gussy's snoring.. she sleeps right next to him and we sleep in another room and are kept awake by it sometimes lol.