What Have You Found In Your Dogs Bed

pirate

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 1 yr old daughters rubber duck- completely unharmed :laugh:

My Aussie has an obsession with rubber duckies. We buy her one whenever we see them as it's the only thing she will play fetch for :confused:

She ends up ripping their heads off within a few weeks. Doesn't stop her though, she will often bring a head to me to be thrown :laugh:

Three of our dogs are still youngsters and love collecting.

Our peacocks were moulting their tails and for weeks and weeks I was retrieving chewed up feathers from the dogs' beds. There is zero chance of food being ferreted away in their beds, every last morsel is gobbled up immediately. Anything plastic is a favourite, they also love my bras and steal them from the washing basket and ferret them away in their beds. Or leave them strewn across the yard. :o

One night I heard one of the dogs chewing something in his crate in the lounge. "What have you got, Spuddy?". Immediately a chewed up DVD came flying out of the crate. He'd projectile spat it out: "Wasn't me, wasn't me". The DVD had been missing for days, obviously hidden away in his crate.

just found the TV remote in Ellas bed... apparently she's enjoying MKR..

underwear and Bras... I'm expecting atm and the pups think they are awesome toys lol!! must smell different as they never cared before

Edited by smisch