Sign in to follow this  
Chris the Rebel Wolf

Dog Id: Star Trek Into Darkness

8 posts in this topic

Anyone else catch the breed, if it is pure, of the dog in the newest Star Trek movie? It's a big red and white guy that jumps up onto a bed at the start, not on screen for very long.

(Also, Into Darkness is great, and should be seen ASAP :D)

whitka   

Just saw it tonight didn't think I would like but I did :) I first thought St Bernard but doesn't look like a purebred, so maybe a mix.

Not bad, eh Whit!

Yeah, it looked too lean for a pure Bernard, but the markings were right! I sort of got the feeling I've seen that dog in film/TV before somewhere, but I could be imagining that...

minimax   

Not bad, eh Whit!

Yeah, it looked too lean for a pure Bernard, but the markings were right! I sort of got the feeling I've seen that dog in film/TV before somewhere, but I could be imagining that...

He doesn't make the IMDB credits for the movie, so he can't be too much of a star :laugh:

whitka   

Not bad, eh Whit!

I really only saw it for Chris Pine :laugh:

Is there a photo anywhere?

I've been trying to find a photo but can't spot one online. I am getting lots of fascinating articles about Zoe Saldana and her dog though :p

Chris Pine is quite nice to look at :D Outstanding performance, too!